What to check out on Iplayer?

dicka

I've not had a chance to see as many performances as I normally would over the weekend, I usually work my way through most sets but don't really have the time to watch much over the next few weeks.  I'm wondering what's everyone's must see sets on the iplayer?

11 minutes ago, broken monkey said:

Gutted that it seems that The Last Dinner Party was t recorded for the iPlayer, my fave new discovery of the festival. 

Could still come up on iplayer but its a damn shame there isnt even a clip of a song on youtube. Maybe they didnt want their set shown because its essentially their future debut album? Theyve got another single coming out at least.

1 hour ago, Baggins7 said:

Going to watch back Nova Twins, one of my sets of the weekend. Really heavy guitars, great vocals and cool visuals. Also the one time we got a bit of cloud cover for a whole set!

how come they weren't busy their their hotels?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Could still come up on iplayer but its a damn shame there isnt even a clip of a song on youtube. Maybe they didnt want their set shown because its essentially their future debut album? Theyve got another single coming out at least.

That's very true. It's very rare to have an act play a main stage who have yet to release anything more than 1 track. Very much live up to the hype though, great things to come from TLDP!