Celebrities

hodgey123

Didn’t get any photos but having previously stated that I rarely see or recognise anyone famous I had a veritable celeb fest this year. Saw lead singer of Lottery Winners still carting his kit around shortly after their set at Strummerville, saw Kelis carrying her kid around the Theatre and Circus fields a couple of hours before she headlined, saw FBS walking around near Other stage whilst queuing for food when Generation Sex were playing. Kae Tempest and their whole crew (there may have been other famous names amongst them but if there was I didn’t recognise them) came through where we were looking for a good spot for Elton. Also think I saw Carl Cox at Glade during K Klass but he was just turning away when I saw him so not certain.

There was also someone with a security guard at the Glade that people were asking to have photos taken with but I have no idea who they were! 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Aragorn said:

Emily Atak spotted on railway track

Also saw her, in the vicinity of San Remo on Saturday afternoon

Watched Gabriels stood about 3 people away from Ben Whishaw

Sold Jamali Maddix a Red Bull whilst working on West Holts Bar Friday evening

29 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Didn’t get any photos but having previously stated that I rarely see or recognise anyone famous I had a veritable celeb fest this year. Saw lead singer of Lottery Winners still carting his kit around shortly after their set at Strummerville, saw Kelis carrying her kid around the Theatre and Circus fields a couple of hours before she headlined, saw FBS walking around near Other stage whilst queuing for food when Generation Sex were playing. Kae Tempest and their whole crew (there may have been other famous names amongst them but if there was I didn’t recognise them) came through where we were looking for a good spot for Elton. Also think I saw Carl Cox at Glade during K Klass but he was just turning away when I saw him so not certain.

There was also someone with a security guard at the Glade that people were asking to have photos taken with but I have no idea who they were! 

Bill Murray wasn’t with Kelis, was he?

Such an unexpected rumoured romantic pairing but food just imagine Bill enjoying it as much as Goldblum did.

5 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

Such an unexpected rumoured romantic pairing but food just imagine Bill enjoying it as much as Goldblum did.

Bill was at the Baseball in London on Saturday,  so there is a chance ha

so Was Nick Offerman and John Goodman who both sang the 7th inning Stretch ...was surreal to say the least! 

30 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

No he wasn’t. Probably wouldn’t have noticed Kelis if it wasn’t for her having a fairly professional looking photographer with her taking photos 

Turned round during Foo’s to find Louis Theroux stood behind me.

Tom from blossoms walked past us with his girlfriend near San Remo about 2hrs after his set with Rick Astley in Woodsies on Sat evening.

Saw Craig Charles getting food near San Remo / BBC introducing.

Favourite one of the weekend though was looking to my right during Elton John and stood next to me was Emily Eavis and a friend, just as he played Are You Ready For Love. We had a great singsong! 

This is alarmingly small time, but I checked the ticket of bbc presenter Alice Beer at the village gate. No other celebrity spots this year, and perhaps it doesnt really count, cos I didn’t recognise her and only recognised the name about a minute afterwards (my first thought was ‘I know that name? Is that one of my patients? Oh FFS’) 

All within the space of half an hour while watching Gok Wan we saw:

Becky Hill walk past. Jamie Dornan was next to us the whole time and then Caity Baiser came along and was an absolute delight. Asked my name and kissed my hand. Lovely little time, must go and see her at Latitude now 🤣

Also met the guys from TPD TV (if you know, you know) at Elton...Will do a separate post about them 🤣

Edited by Bike_Like_A_Mum

Romeo and Cruz beckham were stood behind us at Elton John. I didn’t have a clue who they were and asked me for a cigarette and I said no 😂 my group laughed and told me who they were haha. Don’t think I would have given them one if I had know who they were to be fair  😂 

also seen ed miliband and Stephen merchant walked past us after Elton

and @Crazyfool01was getting interview by the bbc (i think) in front of us before sophie ellis bextor 😂 love the hat even more in person 

• Like 1