Tuesday Night Queue Crew

kalifire

I did the Tuesday night queue last year at gate B because we were looking to pitch in Family camping after going in through blue route. I was by myself and family stayed nearby and so I had a fecking sh*t load of stuff and a big heavy tent. If I were to do it again I'd leave all the stuff at the car and queue with as little as possible then immediately return to the car for the tent etc and walk in through re-entry past the zig zags. Trailing 40kg of tent and other stuff through the zigzags made me go waaaay backwards in the queue and near killed me.

Lashed down at Gate C at about 8pm ish, cleared up by 8:30, so I cycled over to the Hill - loads of people just watching the queue form. The site looks busy already, ten - ish hours to go 🙂

bike.png

Edited by paulshane
added pic

Arrived at the C queue 11:30 last night, parked in 6 - long walk. People saying that they shut gates to stop people arriving down to this part of the CV fields at 1, still baffles me how that works. Did anyone get sent to B or is there a second queue in the outer CV fields waiting to join this one? 

20230620_233021.jpg