Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

Very little for me in Ciutat this time (apart from Sunday) which has never really happened before. Am sure heaps for others though. Will save me the stress of 7 nights of music in a row. 

Am sure I'll find heaps of stuff once I listen through.

I wonder why they held it back...

1 minute ago, Gnarler said:

Very little for me in Ciutat this time (apart from Sunday) which has never really happened before. Am sure heaps for others though. Will save me the stress of 7 nights of music in a row. 

Yeah Tuesday and Sunday only for me. Definitely so much weaker than the last 2 years. 

4 minutes ago, bobhoward said:

Looks like KAT may actually be NAT. All the national naysayers are about to be thrilled. Honestly hope it’s something else but in all honestly if there’s a national show in a small venue I’ll be there, lol 

I think everybody who has tickets would try to be there! 

Nothing too exciting in Ciutat for me. But American Football, Crumb, Royel Otis and Dorian Electra on sunday makes my saturday a lot easier. Was very worried about clashes, I think most people here think thursday is the strongest day, but for me personally saturday is really stacked with Charli, Mitski, FKA twigs, Amaarae, 070 Shake, Romy, Slow Pulp and the the ones mentioned above.

12 minutes ago, bobhoward said:

Looks like KAT may actually be NAT. All the national naysayers are about to be thrilled. Honestly hope it’s something else but in all honestly if there’s a national show in a small venue I’ll be there, lol 

if it's them, why hide it? they're already on the lineup, we know they're touring. I assume hiding them comes from the band

2 hours ago, Gnarler said:

This is quite weak as expected. Nothing that‘ll get me moving on Monday. Tuesday maybe the Mountain Goats. 

Sunday is good, but i won‘t habe the strength for it

lol for some reason I read The Chameleons as The Chainsmokers. That makes much more sense and is actually a great addition

Edited by Quadrophobia

Delighted with the Monday lineup, excited to see the Chameleons and Cranes. Also a few of the others that I didn't know from before seems interesting. 

Tuesday a bit weaker but the Messthetics, The Mountain Goats, Yo La Tengo and Les Savy Fav will be good enough entertainment. 

5 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Why do people think it’s the National? Admittedly looking on a small phone but can’t see enough of the name crossed out to reach that conclusion.

The lettering seems to fit to me and it just seems to make sense.

Even if that's not the case, I'm really really happy with that Ciutat line up, might be better than 2022 for me.