Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

17 minutes ago, allribena said:

I feel same... though could be for crowd control again, to make sure there aren't huge numbers leaving after LDR

the crowd control means 5 black artists clashing now lol … doesn't matter what they do Parc del Forum will be extremely and dangerously polarized until Lana Del Rey's performance ends 

What a waste to put national after Lana del Rey for that sh*tty crowd that would have been happy with all the roisin Murphy and disclosure they could throw in. I hope they leave for those who want to see national 

Edited by Whos3000_

7 hours ago, diancieprince said:

New minor change on Thursday - Boiler room closes earlier 5am to 4:30am there may be fewer attendees on thrusday than originally predicted

the rest of the stage closures on 30 remain 

They've just shortened the sets of Blood of Aza and Bapari by 15 minutes, no one is out.

14 hours ago, Whos3000_ said:

What a waste to put national after Lana del Rey for that sh*tty crowd that would have been happy with all the roisin Murphy and disclosure they could throw in. I hope they leave for those who want to see national 

They know T. Swift is going to make an appearance during The National's set of course. 😉

8 minutes ago, diancieprince said:

sh*tty names (mostly internet influencers) for the new dj stage by pull&bear we are doomed 

queues at late night for edm will be intenses 

This just seems like such a short sighted move right? The only 2 core dance stages have a low capacity? Thursday Peggy Gou can probably pull people away but Friday/Saturday could end up being a different story. Let's see. 

With all these times moving around, what are some changes people would love? 

Personally, I would really appreciate Gel being move to a later slot. It's a 30 minutes set and it clashes with the second half of Troye which I can't really miss. 

5 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

Personally, I would really appreciate Gel being move to a later slot. It's a 30 minutes set and it clashes with the second half of Troye which I can't really miss. 

If I can make only one switch, it would be Roosevelt/L'Imperatrice into the slot of Roc Marciano. I've tried, but there's nothing for me between Cariňo and Vampire Weekend.

15 minutes ago, pipan said:

If I can make only one switch, it would be Roosevelt/L'Imperatrice into the slot of Roc Marciano. I've tried, but there's nothing for me between Cariňo and Vampire Weekend.

Just moving Beth 15 mins earlier, right when Amaarae ends, would make me happy. That would give me enough time to stay until the end of her set and reach Mordor in time for Pulp.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

21 hours ago, katyaz said:

Maybe some rain Thursday night into Friday morning. But it might not happen. Personally I will bring a rain jacket that can fold into its pocket and clip it to my bag or put it in the cloakroom if I don't need it 

There's a cloakroom?! 

I've attended this festival half a dozen times and I never knew. 😂

59 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

Agreed.  Personally, Friday is the most clash heavy day at Primavera I can remember.  BADBADNOTGOOD, Troye Sivan, Gel, Jessica Pratt, Lana Del Ray & now Clipse all crashing into one another.  Would have loved an early hours Gel set, but as always one of those good problems I guess & proof at how stacked the line up is, AGAIN

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Etaish said:

This may have already been pointed out but there seems to be quite a large scheduling hole on Saturday night if you're looking to stick around for the Teki Latex closing party.

Let the secret set theories begin!

25 minutes ago, Etaish said:

This may have already been pointed out but there seems to be quite a large scheduling hole on Saturday night if you're looking to stick around for the Teki Latex closing party.

I’m not seeing a gap. Which stage and when?

the last big show (Charlie XCX) ends at 0350 and the closing party starts at 0430. i realize there are some dj sets running during this hole but they are pretty niche (no offence to any raggeeton fans)

What I'm really worried about is Arca's show. It doesn't clash violently with any big artists, just DJ sets that can be seen after her performance and hitech which are quite niche.

Also, the busiest day of the festival in Amazon stage pufff ... I predict it will be horribly crowded 

Charli XCX (same / similar time slot on saturday) at least clash  with Róisín Murphy, Pelada and Model/Actriz 

Edited by diancieprince

4 minutes ago, allribena said:

Nah, they only send the monies back when you've attended the event

I think red 90 is right. The credit should be showing. 

Last year though they didn't really get it going in time for the start of Ciutat so probably same again.

The easiest thing to do would be to forget all about the credit (which can only be spent at certain bars), given that they refund it all at the end anyway.

• Upvote 1

So the Phoenix etc show on Wednesday is just open to everyone right ? I can't see the option on AccessTickets so assuming we can just walk up?

And then on the Thursday, we need to queue up before we head in for the first time so that we can get a wristband etc? Or just waltz straight through with the QR code ticket?

39 minutes ago, xxialac said:

I think red 90 is right. The credit should be showing. 

Last year though they didn't really get it going in time for the start of Ciutat so probably same again.

The easiest thing to do would be to forget all about the credit (which can only be spent at certain bars), given that they refund it all at the end anyway.

Nope, that is wrong. The credit will only be available after you have scanned your ticket. If you’re not going to a event you have ticket for, the money is lost.

All unused credit will be refunded after the festival.

• Upvote 1