BBC Coverage 2023

gooner1990

5 minutes ago, Lubic said:

Chvrches crowd noticeably busier now. No doubt due to Foos finish / Fred Again build up. Glad they get to finish their set to a big crowd

Suffered for people going off to get a good spot for Adele in 2016 and now this clash with the Foos. Hopefully they get to sub for Taylor on their next tour to make up for it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Suffered for people going off to get a good spot for Adele in 2016 and now this clash with the Foos. Hopefully they get to sub for Taylor on their next tour to make up for it. 

They need a decent spot on the Pyramid,they would go down a treat. I saw them sub Coldplay a couple of weeks ago in Manchester and it seemed a bit flat because people were there to see Coldplay, not them, so hopefully won't be same if they sub Taylor. I always think they are a band who need an appreciative crowd, they rise to the occasion if the crowd are with them

3 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

They need a decent spot on the Pyramid,they would go down a treat. I saw them sub Coldplay a couple of weeks ago in Manchester and it seemed a bit flat because people were there to see Coldplay, not them, so hopefully won't be same if they sub Taylor. I always think they are a band who need an appreciative crowd, they rise to the occasion if the crowd are with them

Absolutely 

Just now, Punksnotdead said:

Wow Chvrches, just wow! In my world they are pyramid headliners! Absolutely f**king incredible! Not sure anyone will top that all weekend. 

Bit of a lull now for me until Sparks at 9:15 - time for some grub I think.

I was thinking that too, but only caught the last few songs. Brilliant stuff, you will have a job to beat that over the weekend. Well done them, a real graveyard shift being up against the Foos but they totally smashed it. Dare I say it, I think I would rather have been at Chvrches than Foos had I been there tonight..

10 minutes ago, panda97 said:

Just got in and watching my first set of the weekend with Carly Rae Jepsen from earlier

What have been the best sets so far today? Need to put together a list of what to watch

ADG7, Chvrches, Gabriels and The Comet is Coming 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

36 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

They opened for coldplay on their stadium tour for 2 diff legs. I think theyre fine.