Party after GnR?

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

I'm trying to research where best to party after GnR - or whatever main stage headliner your seeing Sat night, but I'm a bit overwhelmed with all the choices. What's everyone thinking?

Nia Archives on Levels sounds good but it's Up Ya Archives, whatever that means. Anyone know any fun DJs, perhaps a bit of cheese?

VTSS or Barry Can't Swim are options but they're on later, like an hour gap after GnR finishes.

Showhawk Duo @ Bimble Inn?  I definitely need to catch them at some point, loving them.  Bit of a trek from Pyramid but I think there's time...

edit - if showhawk take your fancy they're finishing not long before VTSS (I'll have a listen) start and the right side of the site

Edited by p.pete
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

I'm trying to research where best to party after GnR - or whatever main stage headliner your seeing Sat night, but I'm a bit overwhelmed with all the choices. What's everyone thinking?

Nia Archives on Levels sounds good but it's Up Ya Archives, whatever that means. Anyone know any fun DJs, perhaps a bit of cheese?

VTSS or Barry Can't Swim are options but they're on later, like an hour gap after GnR finishes.

Where is Barry Can't Swim playing? 

5 minutes ago, Walter Sobchak said:

Where is Barry Can't Swim playing? 

BARRY CAN'T SWIM    THE LONELY HEARTS CLUB    SUNDAY                 21:30 - 22:30

BARRY CAN’T SWIM    STONEBRIDGE BAR                   SATURDAY             03:00 - 04:00

This link is your friend - artist a-z guide ...

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/line-up/line-up-2023/?artist

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, p.pete said:

Showhawk Duo @ Bimble Inn?  I definitely need to catch them at some point, loving them.  Bit of a trek from Pyramid but I think there's time...

edit - if showhawk take your fancy they're finishing not long before VTSS (I'll have a listen) start and the right side of the site

That's a good shout. I hadn't included the Bimble in on my Clashfinder, d'oh! Would really like to check these guys out.

29 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

name a genre your after and can work from there? 🙂 

38 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

TBF for the hour after a headliner it's probably better to write off being able to get somewhere, and inside, to see them.

I'd plan ahead, get there easily with time to get in what you want to see.

7 minutes ago, HotChipWillBreakYourLegs said:

TBF for the hour after a headliner it's probably better to write off being able to get somewhere, and inside, to see them.

I'd plan ahead, get there easily with time to get in what you want to see.

He's got GnR til 23:45 and then VTSS @ Arcadia 02:00 (or Barry at 03:00, Stonebridge), assume it should be easier to move in and out of that field by then so no need to be there straight from the Pyramid and wait for 2 hours!  I'd be looking at options too

35 minutes ago, p.pete said:

He's got GnR til 23:45 and then VTSS @ Arcadia 02:00 (or Barry at 03:00, Stonebridge), assume it should be easier to move in and out of that field by then so no need to be there straight from the Pyramid and wait for 2 hours!  I'd be looking at options too

Well I'd recommend Confidence Man DJ at Stonebridge 1am and The Egg at Glade 130am, but it doesn't work for @MEGATRONICMEATWAGONs timing.

Damn!  Just noticed that clash!

14 minutes ago, HotChipWillBreakYourLegs said:

Well I'd recommend Confidence Man DJ at Stonebridge 1am and The Egg at Glade 130am, but it doesn't work for @MEGATRONICMEATWAGONs timing.

Damn!  Just noticed that clash!

So many options!  I assumed I'd just go for a wander - starting to get FOMO now and potentially a need to start planning beyond 11pm.  I'd give both those a go and so many other things being mentioned on this page

I fancy the Copperdollar Collective at the Mez Yard, they are advertising 'performance shenanigans' from 1am to 3am but they'll be open playing music from 9pm. I was a big fan of Copperdollar when they had their own venue 😁 This isn't on the main line-up by the way, only in the Common area info under 'programming'.

I am in a similar situation except I will definitely by at The Bimble Inn for Showhawk Duo, I was just going to chance Confidence Man DJs whilst waiting for Barry Can't Swim, I like Confidence Man live so I am presuming this is no too much of a chance.

Also I can't see myself walking out of The Park (one of my favourite areas) then back in again at that time in the morning lol