CMAT

CaledonianGonzo

On 6/4/2023 at 11:59 AM, Simsy said:

Saw her at neighborhood weekender, great fun. I'll definitely be seeing her at Glasto, unless I'm at Gwenno / Japanese Breakfast / Cassetteboy...

This year's lineup is a clashtastrophe.

Yeah, it was good fun at Neighbourhood. Went into the set not expecting much but it was a good show

Quite late to the party - only clocked onto CMAT in the last two weeks or so, but without nearly anything else taking my fancy at that time, I am super happy this one is clash-free for a change! A rarity this Glastonbury for me.

Her average 2023 setlist is now firmly set up and played in Spotify ready for her performance in a week's time!

On 6/4/2023 at 4:25 PM, harryy said:

the clash with j brekkie has broken my heart (considering i missed out on them last year dropping out of primavera), but I cannot miss CMAT on the farm, my most anticipated act atm!

no more virgos and nashville in the tent?!?! class!

Aye, I admit to knowing nothing of either CMAT or Japanese Breakfast before a few weeks ago. 

Now I am gutted they're clashing! 

What to do?? 

Yup, one of the highlights. Had tix to see her at end of last year but had to dip bocos government won't pay the rail workers a fair wage 😡

Had my traditional Sunday CryTM during the set, Nashville and Be The Cowboy set me off. My partner sat at the back because she was f**ked by that point, said there were people coming into the tent not knowing who she was but enthralled the whole way through, and everybody in the joint did the two step with no hesitation when she asked. The palm of her hand.

I am SO f**king happy for her, she's gonna be a huge star 🖤

On 6/26/2023 at 6:11 PM, Amy Lawn said:

Yup, one of the highlights. Had tix to see her at end of last year but had to dip bocos government won't pay the rail workers a fair wage 😡

Had my traditional Sunday CryTM during the set, Nashville and Be The Cowboy set me off. My partner sat at the back because she was f**ked by that point, said there were people coming into the tent not knowing who she was but enthralled the whole way through, and everybody in the joint did the two step with no hesitation when she asked. The palm of her hand.

I am SO f**king happy for her, she's gonna be a huge star 🖤

Snap.

Wanna be a Cowboy got me.

• Upvote 1

Highlight of the festival for me too. Was ready to head over on my own, managed to bring that whole team, and now all 10 of us have bought tickets to see her again. Shame it wasn't televised as I think that could have blown her up. 

I Wanna Be A Cowboy was THE moment of the weekend. 

• Like 1