Elton’s guest list…

Welshinexile

3 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Sorry if I come across a bit spiky, I’ve had a couple of beers. But… I do think it’s in the realm of possibilities, I mean who goes to London for the shopping?

The way he's talked it up in the interviews and specifically mentioning special guests...I guess I'm just fully expecting a wild card like this. If not Britney, then someone else who's going to be completely extravagant and really fire him into the tabloids.

10 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

The way he's talked it up in the interviews and specifically mentioning special guests...I guess I'm just fully expecting a wild card like this. If not Britney, then someone else who's going to be completely extravagant and really fire him into the tabloids.

Gaga? 

20 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Imagine the scenes when Elton is like:

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the stage my very special guest: EMINEM"

And on runs Marshall Mathers to do some sh*t that every c**t hates.

Be over the moon!

31 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Gaga? 

Don't see why not. This is Elton...ANYTHING is possible

Could well have loads of guests by the end. Beyonce, Gaga, Britney, Blue, Dolly, Billy Joel, Dua and Eminem all singing circle of life together 🤣

Edited by Bike_Like_A_Mum

Just now, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Don't see why not. This is Elton...ANYTHING is possible

Could well have loads of guests by the end. Beyonce, Gaga, Britney, Blue, Dolly, Billy Joel, Dua and Eminem all singing circle of life together 🤣

Dolly starts with 'nants ingonyama, babagitibabo' then everyone takes it in turns on the verses and chorus and Eminem specifically doing the bit that goes 'ingonyama nengwinamabala' in the background all the way through. Elton, you're welcome for the arrangement

• Upvote 1

On 6/14/2023 at 10:00 PM, CaledonianGonzo said:

Yes. But then to also do Hold Me Closer as well as Tiny Dancer doubles the amount of repetition to Kenny Rogers levels.

Dropping Tiny Dancer to have Britney on stage miming her way through a solid 6/10 song, would be the worst thing to happen to The Pyramid since Chris Martin. 

• Upvote 1

Blazing Squad.

In all seriousness though, Eminem is a name I've heard dropped time and time again since Elton was first listed as a headliner. Convinced there's something in it even though there's zero proof, can feel it in my bones.

Would be sweet if Kiki Dee rocked up though, saw her solo at Trowbridge Festival in '18 and she's still really good.