The Glade lineup - 2023

ghostdancer1

5 minutes ago, squareheadz said:

Loleatta Holloway wasn't on 'Ride on Time'. The original version of the song featured an unlicensed sample from 'Love Sensation' but the version everyone is familiar is an imitation by Heather Small of M People.

That's weird because the version I only know was the sample of loleatts Holloway's voice and the Italian model used for the vids just mimed...I read a article about it a few months about when I was making my house classics play list 🤣

13 minutes ago, squareheadz said:

Loleatta Holloway wasn't on 'Ride on Time'. The original version of the song featured an unlicensed sample from 'Love Sensation' but the version everyone is familiar is an imitation by Heather Small of M People.

Yeah your right they got heather small strange how it sounds nothing like heather small though , I wonder if they still used the original sample anyway 🤣

3 hours ago, nikkic said:

Only just clocked K Klass are playing 

Just to warn you all, when they drop “Let Me Show You” it could be the moment of the entire festival 

3 hours ago, nikkic said:

Only just clocked K Klass are playing 

Just to warn you all, when they drop “Let Me Show You” it could be the moment of the entire festival 

Hopefully catch this!! Will be ace!

6 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

Always love The Glade area.

Strangely, the first year that there isn't one 'must see' for me. But that's just me...

Not just you, I feel the same. Lots there I want to see but lacks a unique/big draw. At first listen though the stuff on there I don’t know sounds excellent and I love the glade so am sure I’ll spend a fair amount of time there.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, e_p said:

K Klass will be the one.  Shame Davos not playing again.  

Watched k klass at my local civic hall a few years ago when they started doing some classic raves at my civic hall... But as usual coked up pricks ruined it for everyone else....oh but k klass still sounded great. 

a8d30d9811-1.jpg

Edited by gazzared

1 hour ago, Johnnyseven said:

Dave Seaman [not the goalie, the DJ] is playing the Glade Dome though.

Dave Seaman is really good. Almost on a level of Digweed and Nick Warren. As long as no clashes I'm aiming to be there.

Also Tripswitch is similar style too.

23 hours ago, -TLR- said:

Glade seem to have something against (old) psytrance this year?

can usually count on at least Tristan being there.

(i say "old" as there very well may be some psytrance artists on there but i am not up on the current scene to happy to be told otherwise!).

Young Padawan is Psy Trance as well similar to Tristan

24 minutes ago, rgalbraith said:

Dave Seaman is really good. Almost on a level of Digweed and Nick Warren. As long as no clashes I'm aiming to be there.

Also Tripswitch is similar style too.

Global Underground fans unite...

Seaman can play some lovely trancey vibes which will be perfect for the Glade in the sunshine. 

Kolsch will be great for those into Digweed/Sasha

31 minutes ago, Nerraw2525 said:

Global Underground fans unite...

Seaman can play some lovely trancey vibes which will be perfect for the Glade in the sunshine. 

Kolsch will be great for those into Digweed/Sasha

Yeah you are right Kolsch should be excellent too. Hoping Friday for all aforementioed GU types, before Carl Cox's slot if he is on last.

Had some great nights at the Glade so hoping this year is no different. Interesting to see how it is revamped again as it was revamped last year as well. Maybe didnt work as well as the old style Glade. But see you there!!

Edited by rgalbraith