Any sign of Pulp yet?

angelin

4 minutes ago, DYRTFT said:

Annoyingly not a denial. To be expected from Banks who loves a bit of shithousery. Still. All this hinges on who walks out at Woodsies on Friday. If it's Blossom and Astley, it's Joever. If it's Hozier... 

Have spent the past week working in a rehearsal studio in Bermondsey (the biscuit factory) , a lot of bands come in and out to pre gig rehearse quite a lot, the next two days are booked out for Bob Harrison and an unknown festival ‘step in’ rumours are the 1975 but cannot confirm until they arrive on Tuesday. Dates add up, definitely something glasto related. 

R4B 

2 minutes ago, Roses4Baggie_ said:

Have spent the past week working in a rehearsal studio in Bermondsey (the biscuit factory) , a lot of bands come in and out to pre gig rehearse quite a lot, the next two days are booked out for Bob Harrison and an unknown festival ‘step in’ rumours are the 1975 but cannot confirm until they arrive on Tuesday. Dates add up, definitely something glasto related. 

R4B 

I'd take the name of the place out of that post...might be pretty obvious who's leaking stuff if you do decide to tell us! 

So, we're en route, do we know anymore? Are Glastonbury really going to put the stewards through a potentially fraught  few hours trying to close off Woodside's. Experienced lots of un-Glastonbury behaviour when they did that for the Killers in 2017, couldn't see them doing that again. Surely only the Pyramid is big enough for Pulp?

1975 are booked to be in luxembourg on the friday of the fest so theyre not in the running for anything i wouldnt say.

its looking almost definitely to be 3 out of 4 of the ones we know.

does appear to be a denial from banks but thats the first thing you would say if it was true, although i believe he is genuine

the only major slot that nobody seems to have a clue about is saturday truth stage. 

Edited by Memory Man

2 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Apologies for using the sun, came up on my.fb feed for.some reason. But according to the scum its happening saturday night at Woodsies!!

Read up a page or two....