West holts lineup

Crazyfool01

27 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

are headliners listed in day order ? should know this already tbh ?

I believe last year's West Holts poster, was EXACTLY in order.  i.e. Friday headline, Saturday headline, Sunday headline, Friday sub, Saturday sub, etc. 

Based on what we already knew about who is definitely playing a particular day (e.g. Young Fathers Friday, Loyle Carner Saturday, Beth Orton Sunday), this looks to be much the same.

• Thanks 1

Wow wasn't expecting this yet! Although I had a sneaky feeling that Kelis and Candi would be WH

As much as I love Arctics, I've seen them headline the pyramid before and I really wanted something else to draw me away enough instead ...Kelis fits the bill superbly so that's my Friday night sorted 😊

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I know. And Lil Nas X has also been confirmed for the Pyramid.

I'm suggesting that something (I.e. QOTSA bowing out) has maybe caused some reordering at the top of the bill 

Don't understand why Queens would not play considering they are doing a June/July festival run and fill in the slot which were meant to have but couldn't due to Josh's family issues.

@Neil are you happier with this stage? Looks more like your kinda music

@Crazyfool01 Guessing you're not happy with the Elton - Rudimental clash?

Some interesting info in the article on the Glastonbury site, such as: "Gabriels whose WH set is rumoured to feature golden leopards"???? Also the Speakers Corner Quartet sounds interesting... "will be joined by Kae Tempest, Tirzah, Shabaka Hutchings and many more as a kind of South London super-group. "

1 minute ago, Enkidu said:

@Neil are you happier with this stage? Looks more like your kinda music

@Crazyfool01 Guessing you're not happy with the Elton - Rudimental clash?

Some interesting info in the article on the Glastonbury site, such as: "Gabriels whose WH set is rumoured to feature golden leopards"???? Also the Speakers Corner Quartet sounds interesting... "will be joined by Kae Tempest, Tirzah, Shabaka Hutchings and many more as a kind of South London super-group. "

correct .... and candi subing west holts on elton night ..... unfortunately my more mainstream music knowledge has come a bit of a cropper this year ... 

I wouldn't read too much into the second line. We already know when and where Lana, Wizkid, and Lil Nas X are playing - really don't think they'd change it around at this point.

Maybe they agreed to give Lana a better position on the next poster, which also gave them space to shine a light on some other big acts. Royal Blood might have cause to feel aggrieved 😂 But I'm pretty sure Sunday Other headliner is still TBA.

I was hoping for a Candi - Rudimental 1-2, was very excited for both, and OF COURSE they're gonna put them against Elton. Still nothing to be overly excited about on Friday on any of the stages. After the Sziget's disappointment in the morning it's really been a shit day festival news wise.

Some nice additions on the WH poster though.

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

correct .... and candi subing west holts on elton night ..... unfortunately my more mainstream music knowledge has come a bit of a cropper this year ... 

I was expecting Candi on the pyramid tbh. But can't you still go watch Candi and then head over to Elton?

Just now, dreams_burn_down said:

I wouldn't read too much into the second line. We already know when and where Lana, Wizkid, and Lil Nas X are playing - really don't think they'd change it around at this point.

Maybe they agreed to give Lana a better position on the next poster, which also gave them space to shine a light on some other big acts. Royal Blood might have cause to feel aggrieved 😂 But I'm pretty sure Sunday Other headliner is still TBA.

Sunday other is QOTSA unless something dramatic has happened