Whats your absolute ESSENTIAL GADGET / NEW THING you'll be bringing?

Jacko45

Getting exciting now people, we're looking enough to be borrowing a Campervan this year. 

My mates also just bought and is bringing one of these: We will be preparing everything before we get there and be churning out some late night pizzas at camp. 
62007_1?$610$

What new gadget or essential are you excited to use/bring? 

ha, bloody hell, thats a fucking camping pizza oven 😄 thats stylish! anchovies and olives, get em on there!

Nothing of specific note in terms of camping tech for me, but i am quietly excited by the powdered dirty chai latte powder that Drink Me have released - starting every day with one of those bad boys is pretty damn decent (hot water via the oxfield, ofc) 

Edited by balti-pie

15 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

This looks great.

Not exactly a "new thing", but hopefully by June my live-in van will have had a total refit and paint job. It'll feel like a new van

What van you got Skip? Were going in a mates this year, but were looking at our own for the summer after lots of saving.

14 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

ha, bloody hell, thats a fucking camping pizza oven 😄 thats stylish! anchovies and olives, get em on there!

Nothing of specific note in terms of camping tech for me, but i am quietly excited by the powdered dirty chai latte powder that Drink Me have released - starting every day with one of those bad boys is pretty damn decent (hot water via the oxfield, ofc) 

Quality isn't it! 

Not big or heavy either, using same gas as the stove in the van too. Pepperoni with red onion, peppers and mushrooms for me after a day on the lash. Very excited. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Jacko45 said:

Getting exciting now people, we're looking enough to be borrowing a Campervan this year. 

My mates also just bought and is bringing one of these: We will be preparing everything before we get there and be churning out some late night pizzas at camp. 
62007_1?$610$

Plenty of practice runs before you arrive, cooking good pizza in a field is a special skill 😋

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jacko45 said:

What van you got Skip? Were going in a mates this year, but were looking at our own for the summer after lots of saving.

Transit long wheel base Luton, self conversion.

If you're happy to do a self conversion it's not too expensive.

7 minutes ago, Nice hymer said:

Plenty of practice runs before you arrive, cooking good pizza in a field is a special skill 😋

I am available for trials if you want to practice pizza on people. I'll be onsite from the monday onwards, and have an admirable capacity for pizza 😄 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

I am available for trials if you want to practice pizza on people. I'll be onsite from the monday onwards, and have an admirable capacity for pizza 😄 

I have to say that your choice,  a few posts above, for anchovies and olives do show what an expert you are.

1 hour ago, Jacko45 said:

62007_1?$610$

What time of day do we have to place our orders to collect in the evening 😉

My mrs. got her dad some warm gloves with LED lights on and they're sick, might bring a pair. 

Be able to feel your fingers AND see what you're doing while you roll one in the cold dark! 

Edited by BenG92