Favourite Glastonbury Photos

Xeph1995

On 2/18/2023 at 10:09 PM, coma girl said:

Diana Ross last year 

FB_IMG_1676758124049.jpg

1 hour ago, Joshuwarr said:

Love that we have the same photo but I'm just a bit further back. The cloud even looks the same and the flag is blocking the screen too!

image.thumb.png.207c1f136785395b066cca9d48c26522.png

Haha here’s mine! Same clouds 😂

25D1E87E-1BE1-40BB-9E88-C785A993FA24.thumb.jpeg.6d5f337b691dac314e129702ca71c205.jpeg

Edited by stuie
  • Like 2

Undoubtedly these two.  My mate Dan who I knew would love the place.  

The hand in pants picture is the Thursday morning after his first ever Glastonbury Wednesday and that’s how he was when I crawled out of my tent.

The stone circle one was 2010 and was such a brilliant night leading up to that moment.

happy days.

He is not on here but cheers minger! 🍻

Will be back this year first time in 8 years.

6C4E3EAD-9DFE-493B-9514-F3F4B70AE21E.jpeg

FC594247-9083-48A2-AD19-37D7C7D284E9.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi all, as is evident, this is a pic Glastonbury not in full swing! Toured around Bristol and Somerset in August 2018, a fallow year (that incredibly hot summer) and I dragged the family to Glastonbury and Pilton. We drove the wee hire car around the whole site. Worthy farm wasn't open to the public that day, might have been a Saturday, can't honestly remember. Well my youngest, 5 then needed a comfort break. We drove past the farm buildings and pulled down a wee laneway to the left, got out and dandered down a lane for privacy, through a hole in the hedge we seen this metal structure! Whilst driving around the site, I just couldn't get my head around 2 things, 1: how hilly it is, does not look that hilly on the TV (I'm a country boy from the North-West of Ireland, I feel right at home in the hilly countryside, and 2: trying to get my head around putting on an event of this magnitude in the middle of no-where pretty much with only Postman Pat roads surrounding most of the festival site ! Astounding level of planning

Have never been to the festival up until now, 6 of us have tried for a good dozen years, but really upped the ante in 2017/2019 (friends and family all trying on our behalf etc, didn't get a chance 2020, 2021, but thankfully struck it lucky for this year (a full 20 mins after the Sold Out tweets had been sent from Glastonbury Festival and See Tickets, tears of joy. Can't wait to see the place in all it's glory

Pyramid_Stage_2018

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, Peter_Quaife said:

Hi all, as is evident, this is a pic Glastonbury not in full swing! Toured around Bristol and Somerset in August 2018, a fallow year (that incredibly hot summer) and I dragged the family to Glastonbury and Pilton. We drove the wee hire car around the whole site. Worthy farm wasn't open to the public that day, might have been a Saturday, can't honestly remember. Well my youngest, 5 then needed a comfort break. We drove past the farm buildings and pulled down a wee laneway to the left, got out and dandered down a lane for privacy, through a hole in the hedge we seen this metal structure! Whilst driving around the site, I just couldn't get my head around 2 things, 1: how hilly it is, does not look that hilly on the TV (I'm a country boy from the North-West of Ireland, I feel right at home in the hilly countryside, and 2: trying to get my head around putting on an event of this magnitude in the middle of no-where pretty much with only Postman Pat roads surrounding most of the festival site ! Astounding level of planning

Have never been to the festival up until now, 6 of us have tried for a good dozen years, but really upped the ante in 2017/2019 (friends and family all trying on our behalf etc, didn't get a chance 2020, 2021, but thankfully struck it lucky for this year (a full 20 mins after the Sold Out tweets had been sent from Glastonbury Festival and See Tickets, tears of joy. Can't wait to see the place in all it's glory

Pyramid_Stage_2018

Oh man you are in for a treat, enjoy

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Peter_Quaife said:

Pyramid_Stage_2018

Reading stuff like this makes me happy that I didn't go for tickets this year, 1st time in 20 times.... So, hope you enjoy my (and my group of 6) tickets , I'd like to hope they went to you - or someone as passionate to be there.  Have the bestest time!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...