Slam Dunk 2024

Dukey

24 minutes ago, Pottsy2913 said:

YMAS have posted a video relating to the 15th Year Anniversary of TOYC, 6th October 

Album in full headline slot?

I wouldn’t count it out. It’s lazy af seeing how they only did it 5 years ago but I couldn’t make that tour so would be happy to take it. I think we will get the following as the big headliners: 

You Me At Six (TOYC in full) 

While She Sleeps 

Rancid 

3 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I wouldn’t count it out. It’s lazy af seeing how they only did it 5 years ago but I couldn’t make that tour so would be happy to take it. I think we will get the following as the big headliners: 

While She Sleeps 

Rancid 

You said as the big headliners? Aren't WSS getting put around trees on here?

Some might say different but that would be an awful and embarrassing set of 3. They have just had two bands capable of doing arena tour of some size, off the back of big problems, very late compared announcing and putting that out at likely close to £100 a ticket.....that's just drivel.

54 minutes ago, northernangel said:

You said as the big headliners? Aren't WSS getting put around trees on here?

Some might say different but that would be an awful and embarrassing set of 3. They have just had two bands capable of doing arena tour of some size, off the back of big problems, very late compared announcing and putting that out at likely close to £100 a ticket.....that's just drivel.

Sleeps would easily headline the stage that Alexisonfire headlined a couple of years ago. They’ve just played a sold out show at Ally Pally. 

Rancid would be a hugely popular booking and YMAS is dead boring and I don’t think they should be the main headliner but I wouldn’t be too shocked if it happened. 

4 hours ago, Andre91 said:

While She Sleeps 

Rancid 

I would 100 percent be fine with that as I only usually have the chance to see 1 of those 3 headliners anyway so it would probably be sleeps for me.

With the hope that they stack the undercard with some bigger bands like they used to

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Sleeps would easily headline the stage that Alexisonfire headlined a couple of years ago. They’ve just played a sold out show at Ally Pally. 

Rancid would be a hugely popular booking and YMAS is dead boring and I don’t think they should be the main headliner but I wouldn’t be too shocked if it happened. 

I hope all in fairness if it is that, that Rancid f**k them off so it doesn't cost either stupid money to go or I have to find a ticket later cheaper.

As shite as it sounds I think we are getting YMAS as one of the key club stage headliners. Could be TOYC heavy since that album was released through Slam Dunk Records. 

As much as I love the album, I went to two anniversary shows for it and I couldn’t care less to see it again. They’re such a dull band now. 

Still holding hope for ADTR as main headliner  

Predicting seeing Boys like Girls, All American Rejects, Knocked Loose, Hot Milk

57 minutes ago, therefused said:

Nothernangel is a very odd poster, would ignore most of what they say 

Why because you disagree?, what an odd comment.

52 minutes ago, jcarb said:

As shite as it sounds I think we are getting YMAS as one of the key club stage headliners. Could be TOYC heavy since that album was released through Slam Dunk Records. 

As much as I love the album, I went to two anniversary shows for it and I couldn’t care less to see it again. They’re such a dull band now. 

Predicting seeing Boys like Girls, All American Rejects, Knocked Loose, Hot Milk

Yeah key club is ok

1 hour ago, jcarb said:

+1 for All American Rejects. As long as YMAS aren’t one of the two bigger stage headliners I’ll be fine with it. 

Still hoping for Avril 🤞

28 minutes ago, foolee said:

+1 for All American Rejects. As long as YMAS aren’t one of the two bigger stage headliners I’ll be fine with it. 

Still hoping for Avril 🤞

I agree with YM@6 being a smaller stage headliner.

If Italy can pull out on their first year, Sum 41, Rancid and The Offspring albeit over 3 days then we should be looking at a main stage headliner capable of doing a few arenas and another one that can do Wembley arena and say two nights at Manchester Victoria minimum. For me, Rancid and Avril Lavigne would be ideal and at the very least we should expect for the top two stages.

I think we got spoilt a little with Slam Dunk 2022 lineup at that time though mostly by them grabbing the Dropkicks and Interuppters tour.

I’m going to say A Day To Remember will headline one of the stages with All Time Low doing the other, YMAS doing a throwback set on a smaller stage, The Blackout & Lower Than Atlantis for the reunion shows, All American Rejects, New Found Glory, I Prevail, Ice Nine Kills, Knocked Loose, Bearings, Hot Mulligan, Point North, Heart Attack Man to all show up.

2 hours ago, Swansea93 said:

I’m going to say A Day To Remember will headline one of the stages with All Time Low doing the other, YMAS doing a throwback set on a smaller stage, The Blackout & Lower Than Atlantis for the reunion shows, All American Rejects, New Found Glory, I Prevail, Ice Nine Kills, Knocked Loose, Bearings, Hot Mulligan, Point North, Heart Attack Man to all show up.

I’m feeling YMAS will get a ‘special guests’ slot somewhere to do a TOYC set with maybe a few extras. 

really want it to be ADTR. They pulled out previously and they never rescheduled their 2020 shows that were on the same site. 
they’re about the right size for it tbf. 

2 hours ago, Swansea93 said:

Would take this and be very happy with The Blackout, LTA, AAR, I Prevail & Hot Mulligan. 

20 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

Lower Than Atlantis. Not seen any talk of a reunion though

That's what I thought, then went scouring the internet.

Genuinely had a tear in my eye during there last ever show 😥

Edit - would of helped if I actually read the post he was quoting......

Edited by Mcbatesman

59 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

Lower Than Atlantis. Not seen any talk of a reunion though

Slam Dunk does have swaying power though. They got KIGH and WATIC to do reunion shows out of nowhere aha. 

If they could get Set Your Goals over here again I’d be very happy. Would settle for Hey Monday also. 

im predicting announcement after live at leeds since they’ll be super busy with that. 
So announcement maybe on 18th?