Blur

jannybruck

16 minutes ago, LiamMcMillen said:

Just had two standing tickets in my basket for Wolverhampton tomorrow night. Even confirmed the payment in my app and then got an error code. You've gotta laugh! 

That happened twice to me last night, then a bit later got a message from bank they've blocked my transactions (even though approved them on my banking app). Had to reply to the message about blocks, and kept refreshing and eventually got 2! Worth it to keep on refreshing!

7 minutes ago, dumbsaints said:

That happened twice to me last night, then a bit later got a message from bank they've blocked my transactions (even though approved them on my banking app). Had to reply to the message about blocks, and kept refreshing and eventually got 2! Worth it to keep on refreshing!

Yeah, it's happening twice now! I'll keep going...

Really looking forward to wolves gig. Always a big one for blur and they tend to play their best gigs in Wolves (I am pretty sure they have played warm ups there every time since 09). Hopefully another couple of surprises in the set (blue jeans would be ace). 

1 hour ago, Chip Batch said:

I'm going later and really looking forward to it. Ordinarily this would be a massive highlight but this this weekend it's a nice appetiser before the Championship play-off final tomorrow. Can't wait. 

I’m presuming a cov fan too? God I’m nervous 😂 enjoy blur, they were fantastic in Colchester 

Who else was at the Newcastle show last night? That was insane, I was five rows back in standing, and just the rush when they went into There's No Other Way ... I  never expected to see that level of moshing at a Blur gig! Band all in such high spirits, Damon looking genuinely touched at the crowd all singing loudly to The Narcissist - what a night.

11 minutes ago, BookAngel said:

Who else was at the Newcastle show last night? That was insane, I was five rows back in standing, and just the rush when they went into There's No Other Way ... I  never expected to see that level of moshing at a Blur gig! Band all in such high spirits, Damon looking genuinely touched at the crowd all singing loudly to The Narcissist - what a night.

I was there too 

absolutely phenomenal 

they are clearly enjoying playing together again 

After a few “meh” experiences with Gorillaz  I wasn’t sure how his voice would be, but I didn’t need to worry