Blur

jannybruck

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Weirdly I got through a lot quicker on O2 Priority than the artist, despite joining the queue via O2 after.

Yeah, its odd I never know which to use. Thats why we decided to try different routes. £217.25 for 2 tickets in lower section seats block 124 is notas bad as I had expected. However, its been a stupidly expensive morning as we also got Inhaler, James & Razorlight tickets. Really need to start cutting back.

Just now, Dales said:

Yeah, its odd I never know which to use. Thats why we decided to try different routes. £217.25 for 2 tickets in lower section seats block 124 is notas bad as I had expected. However, its been a stupidly expensive morning as we also got Inhaler, James & Razorlight tickets. Really need to start cutting back.

I've bought Glasto, Peter Kay, Pulp and Blur in the last fortnight.

Definitely need to cut back now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

We got two seated as standing appeared to be sold out. Then my friend managed to get through again and I think now got us two standing. Is it easy to sell on tickets via Ticketmaster? Ideally would like the money back (obviously not looking for more than face value).

They'll fly out on ticketmaster resale if you sell at face value as most people sell for 3 times more expensive.

I tried for 4 standing and it said no, then tried 4 golden circle just to see and it said no, then tried 4 standing again and it worked so got those.

Came in at just under £97 per ticket, which whilst expensive, felt somewhat better to see it under £100 compared with the prices shown on Seetickets.

I do not understand what demand there is to view a stadium show from the upper tier of wembley stadium

you are basically in another postcode

standing and level 1 seats fine but that upper tier, having been in it for sport is still a decent view (for sport) but for a gig you may as well be watching it on tv at home if you are just watching it on a big screen. And no £8 pints of carlsberg. Bizarre to me

i’d say a general admission “gig in a field” is far superior to a stadium show in just about every respect. Especially in summer, just do that instead.

Edited by Memory Man

10 minutes ago, sisco said:

2 tickets purchased.  £195 for standing.  Really annoyed though as I inputted my gift card and it’s still taken the full amount 

That has happened to me before, I just filled in a request thing on the need help with this order option and they were pretty quick to refund me and use the gift card balance instead.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ClementsMike said:

There's a fair arguement to suggest that that if this sells out, as have so many other events ... they are priced ok? They are a luxury purchase that people are willing to make and pay for somehow. 

I still think it's too expensive, and I resent a little how much I've had to pay to see one of my favourite bands.

But it's done now and come July I'll have forgotten.

• Like 1