Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

Sorry if this has already been covered on here as not got time to scroll through the chat, but Oxfam are releasing more Glasto volunteering slots this morning at 11am for anyone who may be interested. Best to have a login/profile ready and your card details to hand as they’ll probably go very quickly 😳

Don't know if it'll ever be of any use but https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2023/worthy-farm/2575665 is live again...

Get "Admission tickets are currently unavailable", though, when I put my friend's registration and postcode in. Was like this in the weeks leading up to the resale, I clicked on it a few times every day and tried for him to see if it'd allow it through but no dice, the poor bugger remains ticketless. I will keep trying over the coming weeks, mind, just on the off-chance...

😞

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, dirtysteve said:

Don't know if it'll ever be of any use but https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2023/worthy-farm/2575665 is live again...

Get "Admission tickets are currently unavailable", though, when I put my friend's registration and postcode in. Was like this in the weeks leading up to the resale, I clicked on it a few times every day and tried for him to see if it'd allow it through but no dice, the poor bugger remains ticketless. I will keep trying over the coming weeks, mind, just on the off-chance...

😞

Interesting! The refund deadline is on Friday so maybe a secret sale after that has passed. 

1 minute ago, tj95 said:

Interesting! The refund deadline is on Friday so maybe a secret sale after that has 

16 minutes ago, dirtysteve said:

😞

I’d suggest this is a friend list of people within the festival that might mop up some remaining tickets ? 

3 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

Yeh I think it goes live for a handful of registrations aka people in the inner circle

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

didnt work but thanks 🙂 

It's checking regis I put in right now - told me one had already been purchased?

Update: But is saying 'Admission tickets not available' with an unused regi.

Edited by Breeze

1 hour ago, GoonerRob said:

probably just letting certain pre-approved people purchase 

I do wonder if they screw legitimate folks around and need a few spares to sell to people whose transaction screwed up post sale? Is there something See might do that would screw people around that means they would have to let them complete a transaction like this? (Probably rhetorical question with See.)

57 minutes ago, Steveb72 said:

Refund deadline is today, so hopefully might be secret resale in the coming days.

I dont think they do secret sales anymore - quoting @Big durbshere  :-

"its my understanding that , returned / unpaid tickets that come back into the POT after the resale , are then re-sold as regular full price tickets , but to friends / family of people who are working at the festival , its coordinated through the area mangers who put a list in , people who are lucky enough to get on the list in the first place and are then assigned a ticket will get an email with a link to pay ( this link is the same one that does the rounds that shows the landing page for you to put your reg/postcode in ) but without your details being pre-loaded , this page just returns " no ticket allocation " . if you are one of the lucky ones , it then takes you to the regular payment page / choose parking ect ".

hope this helps 

Big D