Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

9 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Well we are pretty sure we know our headliners so it’s probably much better to discuss the rest of the bill.

I’m still not convinced we do. I think there’s a curveball coming.  The ones in discussion as nailed on don’t convince me. Can’t put my finger on why, they just don’t fit in my mind.

9 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

I’m still not convinced we do. I think there’s a curveball coming.  The ones in discussion as nailed on don’t convince me. Can’t put my finger on why, they just don’t fit in my mind.

well done, don't fall for matt's plan to entrap you to his ever changing dartboard predictions.

AM/GNR/Elton - no way, surely.

AM/Styles/Elton - maybe, but still doesn’t have the usual balance of genre/style of act they usually aim for.

AM or Styles/something drastically different*/Elton feels closer to the mark.

* Beyoncé returns/Due Lipa/Lizzo at a stretch would all fit this gap.

3 minutes ago, therefused said:

Is Rihanna ruled out? My thinking is AM, Rihanna, Elton 

Only that she hasn’t toured or released music in years and as far as we know, has no plans to do either.  That would balance it up, but would also be a curveball for the ages.  Seems like a stretch.

38 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

AM/GNR/Elton - no way, surely.

AM/Styles/Elton - maybe, but still doesn’t have the usual balance of genre/style of act they usually aim for.

AM or Styles/something drastically different*/Elton feels closer to the mark.

* Beyoncé returns/Due Lipa/Lizzo at a stretch would all fit this gap.

Styles can only do Sunday I think so he’s out.

34 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

He’s only in Belgium not the other side of the world … ok it might be a stretch but a long way from impossible 

Well he’s going to struggle because Elton is headlining the Sunday.

Styles ain’t doing it.

The headliners are AM, GNR, Elton. It’s a let down after the great trios we’ve had, but unfortunately it’s what we are getting.

Edited by Matt42

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Styles ain’t doing it.

The headliners are AM, GNR, Elton. It’s a let down after the great trios we’ve had, but unfortunately it’s what we are getting.

Can also do Fri unless I’m missing something ? And Am are also available sat ? 

Edited by Crazyfool01

6 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

They’re playing Glasgow on Sunday and don’t tend to do consecutive nights in different cities. 

it looks logical I agree ... although im not 100% convinced its nailed on yet ... I presume they wont need quite a bit of the tour kit for the farm . maybe im willing a curveball into existence though , will no doubt find out soon 

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Can also do Fri unless I’m missing something ? And Am are also available sat ? 

You’re missing the fact that he isn’t doing consecutive nights in different venues anywhere in this tour and didn’t on the last either.

Edited by Hugh Jass II

2 hours ago, Matt42 said:

That may end up being the case, but we’re far from being certain of it. It’s your best guess, that’s all. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Styles ain’t doing it.

This just doesn't feel right. I can't really explain it but I just know it's wrong.