2024 Headliners

19 minutes ago, roughbloke said:

Heard Coldplay and Dua are two of the headliners next year. Same source as last year but no reason not to believe. 

Good to have something backing our assumptions.

I'm still with Madonna being the third.

On 10/31/2023 at 8:23 AM, CaledonianGonzo said:

Dua / Bruce / Coldplay

with Madge being the one that got away and the Boss stepping in last minute 

did people miss emily recently  saying two female headliners?

3 hours ago, roughbloke said:

Heard Coldplay and Dua are two of the headliners next year. Same source as last year but no reason not to believe. 

Nice info. Nothing less than I'm expecting though so. I'd be happy if the 3rd was a random so I could catch a hopeful Pendulum or The Prodigy on Woodsies/Other but I just see The Prodigy and Dua Lipa clashing. sh*t clash but it would have to be The Prodigy after missing 2009.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neil said:

did people miss emily recently  saying two female headliners?

She said they had one confirmed and one they were hoping for. 

But she said more recently that they had a vacancy and it was filled after a call from a big American act.

Hence "Madge being the one that got away" and assuming Coldplay and Dua have been confirmed for ages.

Just a theory though. Could still be P!nk.

Still gonna stick with Dua / Coldplay / Madonna. Pink stuff still doesn’t line up to me, and there have been rumblings of Madonna having BST/stadiums booked for next year which would all piece together nicely with Glastonbury being part of that equation and it all finally falling in to place after years of Emily pursuing her. Accept no substitutes!*

*Apart from when/if I don’t get tickets on Sunday - then I’ll be be firmly in the ‘Actually Pink makes far more sense’ camp.

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

She said they had one confirmed and one they were hoping for. 

But she said more recently that they had a vacancy and it was filled after a call from a big American act.

Hence "Madge being the one that got away" and assuming Coldplay and Dua have been confirmed for ages.

Just a theory though. Could still be P!nk.

The one confirmed and one being worked on was in the same podcast as the big American artist info, meaning that if this info this right it’s a US woman that’s still not confirmed.

1 minute ago, GrumpyRaver said:

The one confirmed and one being worked on was in the same podcast as the big American artist info, meaning that if this info this right it’s a US woman that’s still not confirmed.

OK. Didn't realise she'd reaffirmed it last week.

Originally it was something she said to The Guardian back in March when the lineup for 2023 came out