2024 Headliners

Re The Killers, I get the impression they all just want to come as punters this year. They always talk about the UK as their spiritual home, so no surprise if they want to experience its biggest festival as a fan.

That said, with Brandon releasing a solo album next year, I'd imagine he'll play the G on that cycle.

50 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Are we going to get a poster minus a headliner or two ? 

No... I think the first poster will have all 3 headliners of Pyramid and Other.   Do we know the dates for the balance payment window yet?  

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

We still need a Stevie bst announcement before the poster I presume ? 

IF it's Stevie for BST then those tickets will fly out anyway so they may not be bothered if Glasto announces first I guess. 

1 minute ago, stuie said:

IF it's Stevie for BST then those tickets will fly out anyway so they may not be bothered if Glasto announces first I guess. 

If they weren’t bothered Stevie would have been the headliner in my opinion who might have got a separate announcement …. Not long now anyway 🙂 

15 hours ago, Euphoricape said:

Prodigy are my number one hopeful this year, preferably headlining Other stage. Think I've read they are unlikely as they are at Hellfest around the same time. I have my fingers crossed though!

15 hours ago, Euphoricape said:

Just double checked, they are playing Hellfest in France on the Friday. No reason they couldn't play Saturday or more likely Sunday.

I would definitely see The Prodigy over Stevie on the Sunday this time. Personally I don't see why they couldn't do France, UK and Holland over 3 days. They are all very close. They are doing Spain and Denmark the same weekend. 

21 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Personally I don't see why they couldn't do France, UK and Holland over 3 days. They are all very close. They are doing Spain and Denmark the same weekend. 

Borders v no borders.

5 minutes ago, Drinky said:

Almost 450 pages and no announcements *NEW WR*

This thread is relatively short because of the early information …. Once the headliners get announced it will become quieter as there is no speculation . I’m pretty sure we’ve had well over 1000pages on this thread in other years