Finsbury Park 2023

gfa

1 minute ago, 19liam75 said:

Jamie T is playing Friday 30th

Ah nice one, Community sunday then - wonder who might be there, could easily see them booking Sam Fender despite him doing Finsbury last year (if he doesn't have any other london dates)

21 minutes ago, Enkidu said:

Is there any indication there'll be more than just Wet Leg supporting Pulp? On the poster it only mentions Wet Leg, there's no "and more to be announced" or anything like that

Finsbury shows are always a full lineup. Sam Fender had about 8-9 other acts on and George Ezra about 6. They always pad it out with other stuff.

Edited by jannybruck

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Never been in Finsbury or Crystal Palace Park and I already have ticket for this event that I didn't find too much information since it was announced and it's on the same day as Pulp.

I would like to ask when usually headliners start in Finsbury park and when schedule is announced for this kind of events and if you think that the event in Crystal Palace acctually might be as in it's name an afternoon event that won't end late? there are only 3 acts there and doors opens at 13:00 so wonder if still Iggy Pop will start at 19:00/20:00+ or earlier and it might possible to catch Pulp later that day..

Thanks

FB_IMG_1675241814447.jpg

Edited by amfest12

17 minutes ago, amfest12 said:

Hi,

Never been in Finsbury or Crystal Palace Park and I already have ticket for this event that I didn't find too much information since it was announced and it's on the same day as Pulp.

I would like to ask when usually headliners start in Finsbury park and when schedule is announced for this kind of events and if you think that the event in Crystal Palace acctually might be as in it's name an afternoon event that won't end late? there are only 3 acts there and doors opens at 13:00 so wonder if still Iggy Pop will start at 19:00/20:00+ or earlier and it might possible to catch Pulp later that day..

I think the curfew for Crystal Palace is early 9 or 10. So Iggy may well start early but the parks are a long way apart and will not be easy to get from one to the other. I doubt you could do both in any practical way.

If, I was not already going to Pulp I would be up for Iggy & Blondie in a park.

36 minutes ago, amfest12 said:

Hi,

Thanks

FB_IMG_1675241814447.jpg

Would be hell crossing town and zero chance you could make headiners for both.

The reference to afternoon doesn’t mean anything particular IMO.