2023 Ticket Price Confirmed

Dukeicon

Yep. Always said I’d pay whatever but I really can’t afford that at the moment sadly. Would be well over a grand for the two of us including travel and food. Hopefully we’ve all had a payrise by this time next year to make it viable again. 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

2 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Yep. Always said I’d pay whatever but I really can’t afford that at the moment sadly. Would be well over a grand for the two of us including travel and food. Hopefully we’ve all had a payrise by this time next year to make it viable again. 

I'm less than pleased with the price increase, but at the end of the day, you've got until next April to pay the rest, that's a difference of £2.50 a week in a pot per person overall.

It's shite, not trying to defend the increase, but I wouldn't throw away your opportunity just for that. 

1 minute ago, brettredmayne said:

I was thinking 4 of us go by car from Sunderland , it’s going to be so much cheaper then paying 500 in total for coach tickets 

Are coach tickets meant to incentivise green travel 

Yes. But it's not really working is it. Not just these prices, but the fact so many are forced to get coaches by driving a fair mileage to meet the coach. Should have a re-think.

2 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

can we get a poll up to see how many of us actually won't go now because of this hike, be interesting to see 

On this forum? I don’t think it will put off many people, everyone was expecting atleast £300 anyway. 

out in the general population it might put off a few first timers that are on the fence about paying £340 for camping and long drops 

Just now, Avalon_Fields said:

Yes. But it's not really working is it. Not just these prices, but the fact so many are forced to get coaches by driving a fair mileage to meet the coach. Should have a re-think.

To me I live in Sunderland so still need to get to Newcastle and back which is only 12 miles but with all my gear isn’t easy 

I probably think I’m only trying in general sale now looking at them prices 

Just now, Old_Johno said:

On this forum? I don’t think it will put off many people, everyone was expecting atleast £300 anyway. 

out in the general population it might put off a few first timers that are on the fence about paying £340 for camping and long drops 

yes. I know most of us won't be phased but i'm still interested to see

Just now, Old_Johno said:

Here's hoping haha 

They have put a guide on what to expect when purchasing the tickets on the site aswell.... if it stops just a few thousand extra devices it will help us all. 

3 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

I'm less than pleased with the price increase, but at the end of the day, you've got until next April to pay the rest, that's a difference of £2.50 a week in a pot per person overall.

It's shite, not trying to defend the increase, but I wouldn't throw away your opportunity just for that. 

I need every penny I’ve got for the leccy bill though, especially now it’s gonna go up again after April. Would normally have dipped into my savings if necessary to afford it but getting married next year so that’s off limits too. 

Wishing everyone on here who can still afford it the best of luck with the ticket gods, though ❤️

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Yikes. Still represents value for money for me, but that’s some increase. Could this be the first year in a long time that tickets take a bit longer to shift? I suspect not, but this is the most likely for the last decade I would think.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Yikes. Still represents value for money for me, but that’s some increase. Could this be the first year in a long time that tickets take a bit longer to shift? I suspect not, but this is the most likely for the last decade I would think.

People just paid £90 to watch Blink-182 alone and they could probably double the shows they're doing with the demand.

Glasto will sell out in a microsecond as usual. It's just going to price a bracket of earners out, sadly.

2 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Glasto will sell out in a microsecond as usual. It's just going to price a bracket of earners out, sadly.

Very sadly.

I'm sure most of you already know my controversial views on the current demographic, so I'll not repeat it, but this really isn't going to help.