NOS ALIVE 2023

Eugenio

1 hour ago, TheNewUnion said:

You thinking Lizzo or Black keys are a headliner? I'm not sure on either of them, I would be sure they'd have said "Headlining the NOS Stage" and I don't recall that being part of the announcement.

Lizzo is definitely headlining. Maybe co-headlining with someone else... Black Keys obviously not. They didnt even headline big festivals in their heydays, back around 2014... 

13 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Lizzo is definitely headlining. Maybe co-headlining with someone else... Black Keys obviously not. They didnt even headline big festivals in their heydays, back around 2014... 

They headlined, for example, NOS Alive in 2014 and Primavera Sound in 2015...

4 hours ago, Giovanni said:

I can imagine Lizzo subbing for someone really big. The Black Keys aren't a headliner material for a festival of this size in 2022.

Be something tbf if we go from Arctic Monkeys subbing Black Keys on a long USA tour in 2012 to TBK subbing AM at festivals in 2023.

... assuming AM are actually coming to NOS Alive ofc.

17 hours ago, lighthouse said:

Lizzo is definitely headlining.

Maybe she is... She's headlining Open'er and will probably have a very high spot in a lot of big festival posters.
Not a proper NOS Headliner but maybe co-heading with a more "alternative" name (like The Weeknd and The XX a few years ago), with Idles playing early evening and another quite big guitar band in the tent later, makes sense.

3 minutes ago, mln said:

It's so strange they still didn't announce any headliner, especially that all of the rumoured ones (RHCP, Billie, GnR) already have dates in Europe in 2023...

i honestly think this means there will be 3 huge headliners, i reckon there is a lot of contract business going on and exclusive announcement deals etc....Sziget probably has a week or month deal with Bille, RHCP still havent announced anywhere..

or

its terrible and they are all embarrassed to announce 

1 minute ago, pryce said:

i honestly think this means there will be 3 huge headliners, i reckon there is a lot of contract business going on and exclusive announcement deals etc....Sziget probably has a week or month deal with Bille, RHCP still havent announced anywhere..

or

its terrible and they are all embarrassed to announce 

RHCP were announced for Pinkpop over one week ago. Can't imagine Sziget being held in August have any impact on early July festivals in other parts of Europe... but maybe I'm wrong.

4 minutes ago, mln said:

RHCP were announced for Pinkpop over one week ago. Can't imagine Sziget being held in August have any impact on early July festivals in other parts of Europe... but maybe I'm wrong.

forgot about pinkpop, im going to rule out Arctic monkeys, they would of surely been announced by now

there must be a band shared with Mad Cool that everyone is waiting for