All Points East 2023

gfa

8 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

The Strokes 2019 was unforgiveable. Other days have had merely 'fine' sound but it was basically unlistenable where we were and we moved about.

I was really quite drunk and got as far down to the front as I could before the golden circle/VIP. fell over several times in all the pushing and moshing. Great fun. But that means I have no clue re sound elsewhere. Julian mic did cut out at one point, I remember that. 

29 minutes ago, Johndenis said:

I was really quite drunk and got as far down to the front as I could before the golden circle/VIP. fell over several times in all the pushing and moshing. Great fun. But that means I have no clue re sound elsewhere. Julian mic did cut out at one point, I remember that. 

yeah can imagine it was alright there, we couldnt get that close and it was pants where we were

As if the crypto partnership wasn't bad enough, this year they're going through Ladbrokes to shift tickets - https://www.ladbrokeslive.co.uk/ they're the only festival on there at present. 

I've just won Strokes tickets on the first go although then the site broke while redeeming so we'll see if they show up. Would imagine the random draw for some days won't be very random...

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, maarrkk said:

I didn't win anything in my attempts through the Ladbrokes live instant wins

If you sign up via this referral link, you get three extra entries though (so do I), so hopefully some more chances to win

https://www.ladbrokeslive.co.uk/register?referral=FCE9659D

You absolute star, just got two for Erykah Badu day and used your code. 

I'm actually confused as when I went to play, it said I won a 'super free ballot' but then I could 'claim' tickets for free and somehow it let me on to the AXS page with a code to get the tickets? Feels pretty surreal. Am I missing something?!

21 hours ago, Johndenis said:

Probably was around here too but sober! It was pretty moshy haha

14 minutes ago, Joey01 said:

I'm actually confused as when I went to play, it said I won a 'super free ballot' but then I could 'claim' tickets for free and somehow it let me on to the AXS page with a code to get the tickets? Feels pretty surreal. Am I missing something?!

a bit worried now the opposite has happened to me. I was able to 'claim tickets' but never actually went through to AXS - have sent them a message so hopefully it shows up somewhere 

maybe got my hopes up too soon!

2 hours ago, maarrkk said:

If you sign up via this referral link, you get three extra entries though (so do I), so hopefully some more chances to win

Thanks for this used your link. Didn’t win tickets for The Strokes but got a ballot entry. Guess it depends if they need to get rid of any nearer the time.

42 minutes ago, johnl said:

Thanks for this used your link. Didn’t win tickets for The Strokes but got a ballot entry. Guess it depends if they need to get rid of any nearer the time.

The ballot is for unclaimed tickets this week - so probably not very many with a lot of entries...

Can re-enter next week though 🙂 

I had 3 extra tokens when I referred a pal, idk if I was just lucky but I won an extra token, so on 4, and then for about 7/8 goes it just kept winning me that extra one back, then a power play entry thing, and then finally on my penultimate token, got 2 tickets for Haim! Buzzing!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Geodude12 said:

If anyone wants to use my code for the ladbrooks comp it would be much appreciated, looks like the free tickets will be rolling in soon if they’re doing this already: https://www.ladbrokeslive.co.uk/register?referral=9BDEF428

Whoever signed up with the link thanks! Already got a ballot entry for haim! Fingers crossed

On 8/1/2023 at 11:45 AM, maarrkk said:

Well that was a major faff just to get a ballot entry! Hoping they might come up on Tickets for Good soonish

1 hour ago, NWUYC said:

Does anyone understand how this Ladbrokes system works? I signed up using a referral code and then someone signed up using mine and somehow none of us have any plays at all?

Same here - also no clue why - however Im hoping it will all reset on sunday night to give us the 3 free plays for next week :)

Big thank you mynameismatt for flagging this comp in the first place & to everyone sharing referral codes.

Had been holding out for a 2-4-1 deal for Haim or Yeah Yeah Yeahs as the walk up Strokes tkt price is a bit spendy at the moment at £93

Sadly we've had zero luck so far however hoping the free Ladbrokes website entries for next week will show up on the account sun night & help increase the odds of us getting into see Haim!

Well done to the lucky folk who have won tix so far :)

• Upvote 1