Taylor swift

brettredmayne

7 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

Has it actually been officially confirmed that it's a one-off performance for each song. Because otherwise by the time this tour gets to Europe, we're gonna have nowt but the dregs of her discography. Who's ready for Sweeter Than Fiction and Beautiful Ghosts! 

Bound to be a rotation.

13 hours ago, thatTFBguy said:

Has it actually been officially confirmed that it's a one-off performance for each song. Because otherwise by the time this tour gets to Europe, we're gonna have nowt but the dregs of her discography. Who's ready for Sweeter Than Fiction and Beautiful Ghosts! 

She said it at the first night of the tour but obviously whether she actually sticks to that is another question. Hopefully she doesn’t. Cowboy Like Me and White Horse tonight, so still no sign of most of the best album tracks from Midnights. 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

Seeing a few rumours online of Australia, NZ then Asia starting January. Finishing the tour in August 2023 then not doing anything until January is a huge gap… what has she got planned? I know she’s resting but i bet she will rework the show

She averages an album every 10 months since August 2019 so I dare say she’ll be in the studio

7 hours ago, ls2408 said:

Seeing a few rumours online of Australia, NZ then Asia starting January. Finishing the tour in August 2023 then not doing anything until January is a huge gap… what has she got planned? I know she’s resting but i bet she will rework the show

Probably go have a life for a minute? 3 months off and then rehearse before going to oz. Whats it matter. 

22 hours ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Building herself up for 10 consecutive nights at Wembley next summer 

and everyone here will still get upset they couldnt get tickets.

48 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Yes, we would be upset if we wanted tickets and couldn't get them. What's your point?

Cause maybe 10 dates had to potential of increasing your chances but it likely wont. Especially since it will be standing on the pitch.  All the north american swifties will come to the uk due to lower prices and for the chance of getting up front. 

and apparently taylor has dates lined up in mexico and south america in the fall before going to Oz. Lets not forget the market she could play a month in one city and still sell them all out.

Edited by Suprefan

7 hours ago, thatTFBguy said:

I'm going to worry about a 'rework' being stripping it back to like a standard 18-22 songs for the next 14 months! 

Please don’t speak such an evil thought into existence, if she takes a sledgehammer to the number of Folklore or Lover songs before the UK leg you’ll find me face down in a puddle of tears 😞 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy