Taylor swift

brettredmayne

52 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Melbourne night 2 surprise songs:

Getaway Car (+ August mashup) 
This Is Me Trying 

Edit: apparently she’s told tonight’s crowd that Reputation (TV) will be released in August.

She didn’t literally say when reputation would be out, fans are trying to say it means that it will be out August 19th because getaway car (reputation) + august (august) + the other side of the door (19th track) = august 19th. But it’s a Monday, and that’s all a bit complex isn’t it 😂 

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

Ah, right. I should have known better!

It seems like these Melbourne shows have gone down incredibly well to the extent the Swifties are now blocking the country 🤪

IMG_1702.thumb.jpeg.712af7a108e7ac8da921b876d3ceb99d.jpeg

IMG_1703.thumb.jpeg.371a54f873f7b02c025f4c72451dd16f.jpeg
IMG_1704.thumb.jpeg.7dca305fe366d1c9b8bd008d5d1274ff.jpeg

Some of the songs they got were killer. That Come Back Be Here/Daylight mashup today was good. Apparently she said she’s going to repeat if she feels like it now 

23 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Repeats out is a touch that felt inevitable.

And thank god because she started the 2024 dates in much the same vein as she started the 2023 dates - frontloading the bangers to an extent people with later dates would be left with the threat of End Game looming too large for comfort. . 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, my girlfriend had to sell her ticket (to a friend) due to financial reasons. She was absolutely heartbroken. Fast forward a few months and we are in a much better financial state and I am looking to surprise her with a ticket. It would be for Anfield, Liverpool on the 14th June. Resale tickets for Standing are at £700. Does anyone know if this price will likely drop closer to the time?

29 minutes ago, Tommy38 said:

Hi, my girlfriend had to sell her ticket (to a friend) due to financial reasons. She was absolutely heartbroken. Fast forward a few months and we are in a much better financial state and I am looking to surprise her with a ticket. It would be for Anfield, Liverpool on the 14th June. Resale tickets for Standing are at £700. Does anyone know if this price will likely drop closer to the time?

Please don't spend anything close to that. She's playing enough dates that tickets will come available. In the days leading up people will get ill or plans will change and tickets will crop up. If you're not fussy about where you sit or stand then you'll get 2 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Tommy38 said:

Would suggest reading the post I made last year:

In short - any resale other than face value via the AXS and Ticketmaster sites carries a very substantial risk that you get nothing at all.

• Like 2

On 3/4/2024 at 10:24 AM, Tommy38 said:

I hate to say this, but i think it is unlikely.  There's been a real rise in people using bots to buy tickets (as the kids that used them to buy sneakers have moved on to tickets as it's where the profits are) and whilst the primary ticket platforms seem to be doing their best to combat it, these bots are just one step ahead.

Private sales are probably the only way to get an affordable normal ticket, but of course, scammers know this and are prevalent in masquerading as genuine ticket holders.  Other than that, VIP resale tickets do occassionally come up on AXS and TM (as the resellers decide they're too expensive for them to make profit).

Good luck!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Take the best parts of Midnights and the best parts of Folklore and throw em in the bin and what’s left is this new album. Was really hoping she’d move on from this sound she’s settled in to recently but this is probably the worst case of it. Needs to bin Antanoff (and probably also Dessner) and work with some exciting producers again cause this whole thing is just… nothing. 

50 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

It's probably a bit too long and isn't a big left turn after Midnights, but the quality of the tunes is sky high.  Wouldn't want to be Matt Healy this morning.

But agree that next time should definitely be a new formula.

Too long? It's now 2hr 2 min. 15 new songs - double album