Taylor swift

brettredmayne

27 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

Seeing a lot of tweets about very very limited availability for Dublin. Short queues but just not much choice except nosebleeds or VIP

Wondering if this is related to it being a ticketmaster sale only? They weren't required to split evenly with AXS so could hold more back for next week? Not sure why they would though.... 

3 minutes ago, UpAndDown said:

Wondering if this is related to it being a ticketmaster sale only? They weren't required to split evenly with AXS so could hold more back for next week? Not sure why they would though.... 

that’s true I didn’t even think about that. I’m not sure either, maybe the demand was lower for Dublin when they asked for city preferences. And the demand during verified tan was higher?

2 hours ago, ls2408 said:

Seeing a lot of tweets about very very limited availability for Dublin. Short queues but just not much choice except nosebleeds or VIP

Definitely seemed to be less availability, I didn't get my tickets til the 3pm slot (though I had been a bit picky).  Lucky that my friend had a code too, and she miraculously got 39th in the 11am queue, so got us great seats (lower bowl), but both in that and then the 1pm and 3pm, I could only ever get nosebleeds (and with the 11am and 1pm, they even sold out quickly).  So I was conscious at 3pm I'd to take what I'd get (am giving the tickets to my sister in law) so got decent nosebleeds.  But definitely didn't seem to be the same availability as previous cities this week (especially come the 3pm slot).  When in the 3pm slot, I was only 1,232 in the queue, and could still only access top tier (and even then the first 3 lots they offered me where partly behind the stage).  Anyway, I've got tickets, as does my sister in law and nephew, so all good!

Good luck today for those waiting on verified today, I had registered for London and Liverpool and no word yet, but even if I got them, I wouldn't be trying for them...it was just potential fall back if I got nothing in Dublin.

So - with it sounding like nearly everyone is getting waitlist - does this mean that most of the tickets are already gone, or that there's a properly insane number of registrants, or some combination of those?

I didn't even register, given that it was announced and also closed while I was at Glastonbury. Didn't have a clue so thankful the pre-sale kicked in.