Taylor swift

brettredmayne

Completely shadow the other comments, think this week has been planned and handled very very well. Every single person I know who wanted tickets has been successful in this pre-sale alone. Very interested to see what happens next week, and if it is as well organised as this week has been. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Be very interesting to see the demand when the general sale codes come out tomorrow 

I didn’t actually register for the general sale for the U.K., I had my chips on Europe. But it’ll be interesting to see who here gets a general sale code after buying pre sale tickets.

15 minutes ago, jparx said:

I didn’t actually register for the general sale for the U.K., I had my chips on Europe. But it’ll be interesting to see who here gets a general sale code after buying pre sale tickets.

It doesn’t look like anybody who registered for the midnights sale will get a code for the general sale.

Last FAQ on here - https://help.ticketmaster.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/16284744793361-Taylor-Swift-The-Eras-Tour?uk_et_cid=AEGP_TAYLOR1_050723&uk_et_rid=1_17507081003899162

IMG_7330.png

8 minutes ago, LiamA said:

It doesn’t look like anybody who registered for the midnights sale will get a code for the general sale.

Last FAQ on here - https://help.ticketmaster.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/16284744793361-Taylor-Swift-The-Eras-Tour?uk_et_cid=AEGP_TAYLOR1_050723&uk_et_rid=1_17507081003899162

IMG_7330.png

I read this as they’re not involving with giving out presale codes

10 minutes ago, Drinky said:

I realise we’re busy with ticket sales in here and it’s another week until this drops in the UK, but there is an excellent Taylor kinda-theme-episode and needledrop in the new season of The Bear (plus the show is brilliant)

We downloaded S2 because I refused to wait when I got back from Glastonbury, expecting to watch it, and found the advertised release date was US only.

We watched that episode on Tuesday, the very day I'd secured my tickets. To say it made that day even better is an understatement 😁

7 hours ago, Drinky said:

I realise we’re busy with ticket sales in here and it’s another week until this drops in the UK, but there is an excellent Taylor kinda-theme-episode and needledrop in the new season of The Bear (plus the show is brilliant)

'Cousin' mentioned Taylor Swift in about E2 I think to his daughter. I'm guessing it's much more than that?

12 hours ago, brettredmayne said:

Be very interesting to see the demand when the general sale codes come out tomorrow 

Well look at France and youll see how many codes they decided to send out more or less. Itll be high since thats what they gauged demand from, not the pre orders. Probably a couple million codes being handed out. 

Edited by Suprefan

On 7/12/2023 at 12:29 PM, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Massively late to the party here but are the presale codes unique? Interested in getting tickets but I missed the presale registry cut-off for numerous reasons

Good luck anybody still waiting to buy tickets, even if it seems everyone and their dog on here have got them already