Taylor swift

brettredmayne

48 minutes ago, K2SO said:

Got absolutely shafted by TM today. Even when I selected the £110+ tickets, it kept offering my the awful tier 5 seats behind the stage, then kicked me out whem I refused them too many times.

Same thing happened to me yesterday, absolutely ridiculous. I tweeted them about it - no response. Ended up getting Tier 1 today, not even a particularly good location but I was just relieved they weren't behind the stage and didn't want to risk losing them. 

3 minutes ago, jparx said:

I think the intensity of this tour has clouded a lot of judgements 😂 to be honest it’s clouded mine, I actually definitely wasn’t planning on going twice, I’ve effectively just paid £250 for two tickets when I was quite happy with the one show!

Not to be a bad influence, but if you’re thinking about resale you might be better just grabbing a vip ticket now, I think they’re still up there for Anfield 🙈

Oh nooo, I already got my pricey seats - round 2 was for the nosebleeds 🤣 There are still individual seats available but I'd much rather share it with someone else. I'll be counting on capped-at-face-value Twickets chances. Lesson for the future I guess, and a reprieve for my bank account!

Pretty sure the Edinburgh Sunday has standing available still, if I had another code I would've grabbed two tickets for better seats. But, we got OK seated at a stadium smaller than London and pretty cheap compared to some other options.

If I still feel the need to go more than once, I'll check fan-to-fan sites nearer to the time and keep an eye out for extra releases once all the staging is confirmed with venues.

23 minutes ago, jparx said:

I think if you’re willing to work hard at it, you’ll get as good a view as front standing with GA, front standing just gives you the safety net that your worst view is still going to be great.

Down there at 11am with a bag o’ cans in full sequins 

Just now, jparx said:

So has anyone here NOT been successful one way or another? The vibe seems to be everyone has managed to get something..?

a friend from here says there weren't any Liverpool Standing onsale so didnt get any ..... not sure if anyone got standing at Anfield ? 

2 hours ago, jparx said:

Just logged on to the latest Wembley sale 10 minutes late, waltzed straight in and could have bought all sorts of seated tickets. Decided to be sensible but there’s a real urge to just go twice 😂

I've got Edinburgh and Wembley but I'd really rather go Wembley twice

I really want to get Wembley and then sell on the Edinburgh for face value

Just don't want to risk buying more than 4 total tickets even with them being on different presale codes, emails, cards etc! It's so tempting though!

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

a friend from here says there weren't any Liverpool Standing onsale so didnt get any ..... not sure if anyone got standing at Anfield ? 

Yeah there were definitely some on sale when I was looking for seats. Only thing was there’s no Golden Circle at Anfield, just straight up GA. 

• Thanks 1

Also does anybody know if the total ticket allocation is across both pre sale and verified sale? 

I have 4 total bought currently. If I was to get a verified fan code could I then buy another 4 using that code as technically the allocation of 4 was per pre sale code right? 

3 minutes ago, panda97 said:

I've got Edinburgh and Wembley but I'd really rather go Wembley twice

I really want to get Wembley and then sell on the Edinburgh for face value

Just don't want to risk buying more than 4 total tickets even with them being on different presale codes, emails, cards etc! It's so tempting though!

Yeah I get that, I could have theoretically bought 8 tickets but didn’t want to risk it.

To be honest, this time last week when I got wait list emails for the European shows, I wasn’t sure I’d get any tickets at all across the whole tour. For so many people to be going to two shows even if the tickets aren’t necessarily exactly you wanted for all of them, is pretty incredible. I wouldn’t have believed that at all last week, it initially seemed we’d be allocated individual shows!

Edited by jparx

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Yeah I get that, I could have theoretically bought 8 tickets but didn’t want to risk it.

To be honest, this time last week when I got wait list emails for the European show, I wasn’t sure I’d get any tickets at all across the whole tour. For so many people to be going to two shows even if the tickets aren’t necessarily exactly you wanted, is pretty incredible. I wouldn’t have believed that at all last week, it initially seemed we’d be allocated individual shows!

Agree. Seems like everyone (or at least the vast vast majority) of efestival-ers were successful this week which is fantastic news. Well done team. 

5 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Agree. Seems like everyone (or at least the vast vast majority) of efestival-ers were successful this week which is fantastic news. Well done team. 

Indeed. This really is a great forum for getting any sort of gig tickets.

Now we just need to keep an eye out for who else is touring around the same dates to see what guests could pop up. I’m sure Hayley Williams will be a regular feature, but any idea what Justin is up to next summer…😏

9 minutes ago, jparx said:

To be honest, this time last week when I got wait list emails for the European shows, I wasn’t sure I’d get any tickets at all across the whole tour. For so many people to be going to two shows even if the tickets aren’t necessarily exactly you wanted for all of them, is pretty incredible. I wouldn’t have believed that at all last week, it initially seemed we’d be allocated individual shows!

Yeah the pre sale codes have been a god send, so glad the stress is off now and we don't have to fight through the verified sale 

Feeling like I may regret getting two GA standing rather than golden circle tickets with some stuff I've been reading about the potential for a crap view. 

I think if I'd had more time I'd have stumped up for golden circle but with the Monday rush, and not knowing if this was the only opportunity I'd get for tickets, I just threw the best I could get in my basket and checked out. 

On the other hand, the £60 saving per ticket is nice when I've just dropped £200+ on tickets for six dates of The Front Bottoms first UK tour in 5 years. 

3 hours ago, ls2408 said:

I know we are praising Ticketmaster right now but I bought a Ready For It package for Liverpool on TM and it cost £307. For the same date and same package on AXS it cost £32 less! How can that even be allowed

I got the same package at Murrayfield via Ticketmaster for £276 (which is basically the AXS price. £307 -£32) so not sure what was happening to you there.

12 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

Feeling like I may regret getting two GA standing rather than golden circle tickets with some stuff I've been reading about the potential for a crap view. 

I think if I'd had more time I'd have stumped up for golden circle but with the Monday rush, and not knowing if this was the only opportunity I'd get for tickets, I just threw the best I could get in my basket and checked out. 

On the other hand, the £60 saving per ticket is nice when I've just dropped £200+ on tickets for six dates of The Front Bottoms first UK tour in 5 years. 

I think the GA view will be great, I wouldn't worry personally. Golden circle is more likely to yield a better view for most of the show, but given how much she moves around the stage you'll be hard pressed for a bad view anywhere on the floor. Certainly no different to any other gig.

• Upvote 3