Taylor swift

brettredmayne

Hesitant about posting this but I’ve found the same dates in more than one place now. It looks like Taylor has a show in the Netherlands on June 25. I can’t find any more other than one in Melbourne in early May. I’m sure someone on here is a better sleuth than me and can find more info though 

3 minutes ago, GeorgiaAlice said:

Hesitant about posting this but I’ve found the same dates in more than one place now. It looks like Taylor has a show in the Netherlands on June 25. I can’t find any more other than one in Melbourne in early May. I’m sure someone on here is a better sleuth than me and can find more info though 

Sure that isn’t one of her dates from the never-to-be Lover Fest tour from 2020?

39 minutes ago, jparx said:

I’m all for no single at this stage. Gimme the full record next week with fresh ears!

And yep I’m totally down for going in to this whole thing blind without any knowledge of what the vibe is gonna be. Was great going in to Folklore that way and i think it makes the whole album experience that bit more special. 

1 hour ago, GeorgiaAlice said:

Nothing on Reddit or discord from the Taylor fans , don’t doubt you at all just not seen anything hit and with Taylor news spreads fast 

7 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Nothing on Reddit or discord from the Taylor fans , don’t doubt you at all just not seen anything hit and with Taylor news spreads fast 

I feel like nothing ever flies under the radar either which makes me so iffy about it, they’re on genuine event sites which is weirder 

1 hour ago, brettredmayne said:

We are close to tour dates coming I think , I imagine there could even be our before she goes on Norton 

I'm still saying she's in for Glastonbury. Tour announcement during w/e 28/10, discusses it on Norton, #GSH in those dates, headline slot announced after T-Day, once the tour has sold sufficiently. 

its_happening.gif 

1 hour ago, ghostdancer1 said:

What sites?

BandInTown, Songkick, etc are notoriously unreliable.

Can’t say I’ve heard of either of them before so no idea if they’re reputable. 

all events had a few other dates listed 

https://happeningnext.com/event/taylor-swift-nijmegen-eid3a09aldgpi

https://allevents.in/mobile/amp-event.php?event_id=200023303535708

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I'm still saying she's in for Glastonbury. Tour announcement during w/e 28/10, discusses it on Norton, #GSH in those dates, headline slot announced after T-Day, once the tour has sold sufficiently. 

its_happening.gif 

For the sake of everyone's ticket chances we want to keep the idea of TS headlining on the low until AFTER ticket day. GSH before ticket day sounds grim for everyones chances once Swifties dive on it.

6 hours ago, scatteredscreens said:

For the sake of everyone's ticket chances we want to keep the idea of TS headlining on the low until AFTER ticket day. GSH before ticket day sounds grim for everyones chances once Swifties dive on it.

it just needs to be after registration closes .... not necessary after Tday 

6 hours ago, GeorgiaAlice said:

Songkick And Bandsintown are very popular. Every once in a while theres false alarms. Youre also linking to an event that is JULY 25th. Which would easily not be close to Glastonbury by a month. Read it again.

Seems the tour announcement is in November. Probably in time for the holidays which is the norm. 

Taylor could be setting up to do things similar to Harry Styles with a residency in major cities if the ovo and o2 is lightly hinting. So you dont want 10 shows at The O2 or just 2 at a stadium instead.

Edited by Suprefan

6 hours ago, scatteredscreens said:

Imagine a festival with 100,000 Swifties. They wouldn't arrive until the day she's due to headline, then they all just stand at the barrier from 11am until show time. No one dares leave the field, just in case they lose their spot. No food, no drink, no merch, no other stages. Nobody camps, they leave immediately after the fireworks. Imagine how much space there'd be everywhere else. It's the way forward.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Imagine a festival with 100,000 Swifties. They wouldn't arrive until the day she's due to headline, then they all just stand at the barrier from 11am until show time. No one dares leave the field, just in case they lose their spot. No food, no drink, no merch, no other stages. Nobody camps, they leave immediately after the fireworks. Imagine how much space there'd be everywhere else. It's the way forward.

And then she drops out leaving the 100000 having to watch GnR😉

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

Songkick And Bandsintown are very popular. Every once in a while theres false alarms. Youre also linking to an event that is JULY 25th. Which would easily not be close to Glastonbury by a month. Read it again.

Seems the tour announcement is in November. Probably in time for the holidays which is the norm. 

Taylor could be setting up to do things similar to Harry Styles with a residency in major cities if the ovo and o2 is lightly hinting. So you dont want 10 shows at The O2 or just 2 at a stadium instead.

Oh no, I’m well aware of songkick and bandsintown, I meant I’m unfamiliar with the websites I linked.

You’re right about the July one, but there is a UK one listed in June which I was getting mixed up with.

It’s odd and probably a mistake but it just seems coincidental with the rumours swirling & I haven’t seen them mentioned anywhere - that’s all 🙂

9 hours ago, GeorgiaAlice said:

I had a look into this and this Ticketnetwork Presents page has loads of facebook events listed for Taylor Swift, one of them being the July 25th one. It looks like the events were created over a year ago though, so unless it’s just coincidence I’m not sure how accurate they’ll be.

1 minute ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Haven’t been on for a while - what happened to the old thread?? One of efests’ all time classics and probably responsible for at least half my post count.

Anyway happy One Week To Go day everyone ❤️

Think sone spammer ruined loads of posts and quite a few for deleted on the back of it