ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Absolutely devastated.

My friend got through, put our reg details in + card. Sent it off to processing. Must of crashed during processing because it locked our registrations / said that these registrations have been allocated tickets.

So essentially we got through on multiple occasions, I had other groups get in any try for us too… but it was all for nothing because due to an error on the system it said we were already sorted.

ABSOLUTELY. DEVASTATED.

Hope you got screenshot? Sounds like a potential serious discussion with SEE to me.

13 minutes ago, SloopJohnB said:

I’ve only just calmed down…..we got tickets at 10:23…..20 minutes after they said it was sold out…..confirmation email received …..aaannnndddd breeaaaathh

if the lead booker get an email of the sale details you're sorted.

7 groups around the country trying for our tickets. Full Fibre broadband, multiple devices, browsers etc. we had no luck, sold out and had started looking for alternate festivals. Then I got a message from my brother. He’d secure my groups tickets on his Samsung phone via 5G in Lidl car park. 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Absolutely devastated.

My friend got through, put our reg details in + card. Sent it off to processing. Must of crashed during processing because it locked our registrations / said that these registrations have been allocated tickets.

So essentially we got through on multiple occasions, I had other groups get in any try for us too… but it was all for nothing because due to an error on the system it said we were already sorted.

ABSOLUTELY. DEVASTATED.

resales ahoy. you will be there. and so might Swifty! 

Just now, Havors said:

Depressed as fuck right now. We got payment details in.. confirmed with HSBC auth... then nothing... timed out. 

Then got booking page again a couple of times at 10.30 but got booted out! I Want to cry!! AARRRRRGGHHHH!!! 

I think there was a massive error on the banking side because on see’s side they had us down as already having tickets. But no money taken and no confirmation email.

Chaotic scenes. Multiple failed payments and others blocked from booking as details in use. Had sold out message several times, then a friend of friend got our group through at 10.17. Still can't believe it, but email received. ROLLERCOASTER.

Obviously See has massive problems - just so glad we didn't give up after those first 'sold out' messages!

8 minutes ago, AiiShotTheDJ said:

This was probably the most frustrating one yet.  Authorised payment with my bank, had the wheel of doom for 4 minutes whilst it processed my payment then this.  Went back, it had timed out so entered all the details and tried to pay again but it said somebody else was trying to buy us tickets (they weren’t- we called the other 2 sets in our group who were still on the holding page and nobody else had our details) so wouldn’t allow us to pay again.  

1EAA3ECB-E42A-4C2B-A977-90ABD9C3C5D1.jpeg

Exact same thing happened to me, so upset. 

Yes people moan every year and say it’s stupidly unfair, but never has anything so shitty happened like that.

Hi! Been lurking on these Glasto threads since resale last April. 

We were the only group to not get tickets out of our 4. Put in our details about 8 times but it just kept crashing😭 our worst mistake was giving up after Seetickets tweet about it being sold out. So many people I know seem to have gotten through after that.

Does it tell you if your details have been locked? I can’t believe we were just unlucky 8 times…

That was horrible. One of our friends got onto the payment page and added our details (thanks Dan), but sold out before we managed to get the payments through ☹️
well done to everyone that is going next year, but we are out ( can’t put ourselves through the resales and risk going to no festivals at all). Didn’t manage to get tickets this year and we won’t be able to go in 2024 either, so will have our longest ever gap between Glastonbury festivals☹️
For everyone who is also suffering the post ticket sale blues, hope you are able to find nice things to do today and for those of you that are going for the resales, you are still in the game 👍 good luck 🤞 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

One of our group got through the payment but it crashed. Then none of us could enter details as it thought she was still in the processing stage. Cruel. 

“There is a ticket purchase attempt already in progress using this registration. It is possible that this registration has been added as a guest to another user".

2 minutes ago, Mark Greensmith said:

Exact same thing happened to me, so upset. 

Yes people moan every year and say it’s stupidly unfair, but never has anything so shitty happened like that.

I think that’s it and why I’m so annoyed- I had paid for them basically (we clicked on “I’ve authorised payment” and that went through fine) then See have messed up taking payment.  Definitely not got them- no shadow payment or anything. 

5 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I think there was a massive error on the banking side because on see’s side they had us down as already having tickets. But no money taken and no confirmation email.

So you did or didnt get them? haha if the payment is delayed that would be ok 

this isn't good for your health! according to my apple watch my heart rate more than doubled between 9 and 9.30am!  mentally draining having registration pages time out & crash but to be honest that's the fastest i've ever had tickets bought for glasto,  all done and email received by 9.21am.  multiple back & forward buttons rather than refresh worked for me on my phone. no laptops got near 

was a horrible panicky experience and i feel for those who didn't get a ticket.  your time will come 

8 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

The Independant says tix were still on sale 45 mins after they said it had sold out.... Does feel like this was down to their 'issue'.

Yeah - our last group got their tickets about 20 minutes after it was announced sold out. On the main page you could not enter anymore but they were still on refreshing screen. Suddenly one of us got through. 

3 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

One of our group got through the payment but it crashed. Then none of us could enter details as it thought she was still in the processing stage. Cruel. 

“There is a ticket purchase attempt already in progress using this registration. It is possible that this registration has been added as a guest to another user".

Same happened to me! We need to take this up with See. We were essentially locked out of getting tickets for the whole period.

44 minutes ago, bloodborne said:

Here's the screen I got trying to put payment through... Hundreds of these scrolling down the page.

image.png.f00ba07aa7db8d89d891a522f9fccbac.png

Thankfully I was sorted on Thursday but I have some disappointed mates to try for in the resale.

Same thing here but it did eventually say it was successful so there’s still hope!

7 minutes ago, D-Low said:

Felt horrible this year. Worse than others. Didn't see past the 20 second queue. It would allow me to refresh it 3-4 times then freeze count down to 1 and freeze again. Felt like I was blocked in a fake queue on times.

i had that at the start, countdown stuck on 1. i copied the url and pasted into safari and it came back alive. 

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales