ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

7 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

Link it in with other numbers then, I don't know. There's an easy fix for this given they a) know it's going to sell out and b) cannot handle the traffic every single year. It needs a better solution that isn't a bloodbath like this.

everythings a bloodbath regardless. could go the old way but then nobody from anywhere outside the uk could get a ticket. there isnt a clear solution which is the tough thing. when the price is too high then itll change

Edited by Suprefan

1 minute ago, StoneCircle said:

Brilliant news, I'm in too! 

you working sppring ground again? i'm letting my wife sort the pa ticket this year, its too much organising for my fried brain.

F*** me

One of my 2 groups has just got confirmation for the 6 of us at 10:19, well after 'sold out' messages started.

Well, f*** me sideways with a feather. I'm back in!!!!

Arctic Monkeys here I come.

NB - Not really, they're a shit band and I'll be elsewhere when they are playing

I was stuck on holding page until 10:10. Googled and saw it sold out but figured I’d keep refreshing anyway. I guess a lot must have given up being in a queue when they saw sold out. Nearly had a stroke when it let me in and complete purchase. Got my confirmation email so now I can get excited! First time since 2016. 

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales