ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

37 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

So if buying for someone else and the Billing/Delivery screen pre-populates with Lead Booker address we need to change that to cardholder address?

This all seems to be different from 2019 sale when payment screen did not need a 'Billing Address'..... https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/full-2020-ticket-info/

Screenshot 2022-11-03 12.20.01.png

So as long as the cardholder address matches the address of the card being used it’s fine, regardless of whether they’re in the group trying to buy tickets?

5 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

coach resale used to be 2 tickets when last got them (2015) perhaps its 4 now?

Sorry, I phrased that badly - I meant that the General Resale (so the resale of non coach tickets) is the only time/place that they've ever had the limit set at 4.

Actually, that's still phrased badly, but I know what I mean.

Just now, scatteredscreens said:

SW/London prices have seen the smallest increases tbf, Northern cities have seen quite a bump

Nottingham has gone up 2 quid in 9 years, which is a bit of a win - whereas an hour up the road Sheffield has gone up by £35.50.

If ever there was proof that the prices are down to whatever they can agree with the coach companies, this is it.

Just now, incident said:

Nottingham has gone up 2 quid in 9 years, which is a bit of a win - whereas an hour up the road Sheffield has gone up by £35.50.

If ever there was proof that the prices are down to whatever they can agree with the coach companies, this is it.

Yep, not happy about this at all!

4 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

How come your trying for coach @Crazyfool01? I thought this year was a one off and you'd be back for a normal ticket.

it seemed to work well last time .... ive limited it to taunton and single but think its probably worth the extra go based on how well things went with dropping the car down night before last time  ... anecdotally it might also mean an earlier bus if i succeed this sale 

Edited by Crazyfool01

afternoon all, 

We made the decision last week that we aren't going to try for tickets this year, we have been the last few times and it is time for someone else to have the opportunity.

That being said, it means that we won't be refreshing like lunatics this year. interestingly, we also have Starlink for our ISP as we live in the arse end of nowhere and are living in a caravan while we renovate a house, I am keen to see how "Stinky the Starlink " performs...

TLDR: If you would like us to try for tickets for you, then we would be happy to help fellow forum members out.

all the best

CTO

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

it seemed to work well last time .... ive limited it to taunton and single but think its probably worth the extra go based on how well things went with dropping the car down right before ... anecdotally it might also mean an earlier bus if i succeed this sale 

Quite a niche option given you also only need a single trip so hopefully you'll be lucky tonight. I'm sure you've had lots of offers but if you did want me to try for you i'd happily do so.

Just now, JoeyT said:

Quite a niche option given you also only need a single trip so hopefully you'll be lucky tonight. I'm sure you've had lots of offers but if you did want me to try for you i'd happily do so.

ive had some but would never refuse help .... ill dm you . Thanks appreciate that 

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales