Pulp to return in 2023

briddj

On 10/17/2022 at 7:59 PM, briddj said:

I've been told they were looking to book some smaller venues in May. We'll see how true that is next week!

I was told 2 weeks ago they had been booked to play Bridlington Spa. So if it doesn't happen now, it will be one almighty coincidence with the venue tweet yesterday!

I'm from Bridlington and saw them at the Spa in '95 on the Different Class tour!

Edited by briddj

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I'll take that. Never been to a gig there, though, what's it like?

Saw the Stone Roses there, which is (checks notes) almost ten years ago?!? Christ!

But yeah, it's pretty good. Just a big park. Heard stories that on a bad day the bar queues can be a nightmare.

Just now, briddj said:

I was told 2 weeks ago they had been booked to play Bridlington Spa. So if it doesn't happen now, it will be one almighty coincidence with the venue tweet yesterday!

I'm from Bridlington and say them at the Spa in '95 on the Different Class tour!

Hoping for a few small venue warm up shows closer to the time too.

I'm all in on this reunion.

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I'll take that. Never been to a gig there, though, what's it like?

As an arena, I like it. Sound levels are terrible cos it's smack bang in the middle of a residential area. Tube station right next door but they often close it after the show and you have a fair trek to the next one