BST 2023

mike99

1 hour ago, Enkidu said:

Chances of cheaper tix for GnR? My mum wants to go but it's pretty expensive...

Reasonable chance I'd say.

Probably not officially, as they seem to have stopped doing that, but if you're prepared to wait until week of then Twickets should go well below face value.

6 hours ago, Bob123456 said:

Yet again asking about   If anyone thinks kendrick lamar has a likely shout being one of the dates if there are any possible left? Was suppose to do it before covid and is in europe early july

Nope is the short answer. Next headliner coming this week apparently 

55 minutes ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

Anybody have a clue who will be subbing for Bruce yet? Sam Fender rumours were gathering pace last week but he feels too big for that spot now imo. 

Given that both dates sold out instantly, and that his shows don't usually have any support acts, I can't imagine they'll spend any significant amount of money on the undercard.

My prediction based on no information whatsoever is Frank Turner.

Nah, someone will have plucked Sam Fender out of thin air because it would've been an obvious shout 12 months ago. In actuality, he subbed the Stones last year and is now way too big for anything but a headline slot anywhere in the UK. That's why he's sold out two nights at St James' Park, and is headlining Reading & Leeds + TRNSMT.

On 4/9/2023 at 4:22 PM, Kaboom Boxer said:

Anybody have a clue who will be subbing for Bruce yet? Sam Fender rumours were gathering pace last week but he feels too big for that spot now imo. 

No one is too big to sub for Boss. Hoping for John Mellencamp to arrive in London. Better artist than Sam Fender 

1 hour ago, pete76 said:

No one is too big to sub for Boss. Hoping for John Mellencamp to arrive in London. Better artist than Sam Fender 

only kidding yourself imo, sam fender has far better things to do

1 hour ago, gfa said:

only kidding yourself imo, sam fender has far better things to do

I don't think Sam Fender's unwillingness to do it will be the problem here. I reckon he'd absolutely love to share a stage with Springsteen.

BST won't be stupid enough to needlessly spend the money for him though.

44 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

I don't think Sam Fender's unwillingness to do it will be the problem here. I reckon he'd absolutely love to share a stage with Springsteen.

BST won't be stupid enough to needlessly spend the money for him though.

Think this sums it up nicely.

BST kind of spunked all the big Springsteen influenced supports last year by having Fender and TWOD support Stones.

5 minutes ago, Newjem said:

Is he selling out stadiums and headlining festivals in Italy? I don’t think so.

Well, no. But at the same time it's silly straight up claiming Fender wouldn't want to support Springsteen at all. He'd probably do it at BST if he was asked (which he won't as it's unnecessary as mentioned but even so)

Edited by SweepingTheNation