BST 2023

mike99

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Nuts. Went for Gold based on the map on the tickets page.

Ah well.

You may be absolutely fine then! She probably has a B stage and you'll be okay. Just depends, some don't, and some don't even have gold circle at all (though rare). If the ticket page has a map, go off that. 

3 hours ago, ubetterwerk said:

Since the amex presale has had golden circle and GA launch tickets sell out, is this tier likely to still be available for the artist presale on Monday? I'm guessing that they only allocated a certain number to sell for amex...or will we be seeing a price increase in the coming presales?

Not too sure, would imagine that those tiers have sold out, unless someone can correct me?

On 4/21/2023 at 6:50 PM, c82588 said:

You may be absolutely fine then! She probably has a B stage and you'll be okay. Just depends, some don't, and some don't even have gold circle at all (though rare). If the ticket page has a map, go off that. 

Well, as I understand Lana wont have a catwalk per request of her team. You can see that on the map. What I don't understand is that on the current map, the diamond section has an inferior view on the stage (located more on the side of the stage). Golden circle is much better and also directly connected to the stage. 

With no catwalk I would expect a golden circle and in front of that a diamond circle, but this is apparently not the case... 

Is it possible that the lay out will change and the current map is not the definitive version?

28 minutes ago, Jackflash said:

Well, as I understand Lana wont have a catwalk per request of her team. You can see that on the map. What I don't understand is that on the current map, the diamond section has an inferior view on the stage (located more on the side of the stage). Golden circle is much better and also directly connected to the stage. 

With no catwalk I would expect a golden circle and in front of that a diamond circle, but this is apparently not the case... 

Is it possible that the lay out will change and the current map is not the definitive version?

Never heard of the map/stage plan changing at BST, would say this is the final version - as that is what is up when you currently go up to purchase tickets, it does say subject to change, but can't see it being anything drastic for sure.

22726s.gif.c24507d09bcc04931e1b7b9fb0544c89.gif

so you're saying that they can decide whenever they want if diamond view is on the side as in map or all of it is in front of the gold circle? did they do it in the past? got gold circle for both GNR and Bruce and now bit worried. also saw some videos from Adele last year and Eric Clapton on 2018 from people mentioned they were on diamond section and seems they were in front the center of the stage 

Edited by amfest12

On 4/23/2023 at 11:18 AM, amfest12 said:

so you're saying that they can decide whenever they want if diamond view is on the side as in map or all of it is in front of the gold circle? did they do it in the past? got gold circle for both GNR and Bruce and now bit worried. also saw some videos from Adele last year and Eric Clapton on 2018 from people mentioned they were on diamond section and seems they were in front the center of the stage 

Theoretically they can change the configuration, but seems unlikely. Don't know if they did this in the past. I bought tickets for GC this morning through the artist presale. I expect they will honor the presented lay-out, meaning GC is up front for 80% of the stage and Diamond is only partly upfront (10 or 20% covering the front of the stage). I still think this setup doesn't make sense. Diamond is way more expensive than GC, but the view is equal at best.

5 hours ago, Jackflash said:

Theoretically they can change the configuration, but seems unlikely. Don't know if they did this in the past. I bought tickets for GC this morning through the artist presale. I expect they will honor the presented lay-out, meaning GC is up front for 80% of the stage and Diamond is only partly upfront (10 or 20% covering the front of the stage). I still think this setup doesn't make sense. Diamond is way more expensive than GC, but the view is equal at best.

the key is the text at the bottom right of the map, pretty much a disclaimer should the plan not be as shown. it reads as if it's a generic map put up as a placeholder and details what the set up would become if a thrust stage is used.

diamond has always to me seemed like gold but with extra space for chilling out away from stage front.

8 hours ago, Bob123456 said:

Does anyone know if any billy joel or brucd tickets will resurface ?  Heard people mention more bruce tickets due to refunds or something along those lines??

There is a chance with Bruce tickets as everybody who bought their tickets via (the now defunct) Festicket has had the chance to repurchase them via Lyte. The deadline to repurchase is 28 April so in theory there may be some more tickets after then. Best of luck as I would imagine any new Bruce tickets will go v quickly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Chef said:

HAs there been any news about the potential re-release of Bruce tickets? 

I think extra tickets for all shows went on sale today, so if you didn't manage then you're probably out of luck directly from them. Would suggest checking Twickets etc closer to the date as that's where people who can no longer make it will be likely to sell. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Chef said:

HAs there been any news about the potential re-release of Bruce tickets? 

happened yesterday as said, they all were put as surge pricing i heard

• Thanks 1