BST 2023

mike99

https://www.bst-hydepark.com/festicketcustomers/

An update from AEG for anyone who bought Bruce tickets via Festicket. You should get the opportunity to repurchase your tickets from the 2 Jan.

And if you were impacted, make sure you submit your disputed payment claim to your bank to get your money back. It was very straightforward for me and my bank turned it around very quickly.

Hi, just got tickets for Blur and trying to search now for Bruce Springsteen and Iron Maiden tickets but prices on stubhub and such are insane. is there any official resale of ticketmaster or safe place to search for second hand? also what was the cost of regular standing tickets and golden ring tickets of Bruce Sprinsteen? 

22 minutes ago, amfest12 said:

Hi, just got tickets for Blur and trying to search now for Bruce Springsteen and Iron Maiden tickets but prices on stubhub and such are insane. is there any official resale of ticketmaster or safe place to search for second hand? also what was the cost of regular standing tickets and golden ring tickets of Bruce Sprinsteen? 

Twickets

You won't get tickets coming up until much closer to the time in big numbers, i'd not worry about it for now and wait until a fortnight before.

2 hours ago, amfest12 said:

Probably a few bruce tickets will go on sale for people who don't buy a replacement ticket at the end of april/may

Gwen Stefani supporting Pink!. Does anyone know how you get into the golden circle? Do you automatically get in if you buy the early entry tickets?

EDIT: Answered my own question, I can see that it’s £100 more for golden circle tickets, blimey! 

Edited by foolee

In all honesty, it doesn't matter too much whether it's officially designated as BST or not. It'll still be same stage, same promoter, same food stalls, and will still count towards the event limit. The only thing that maybe slightly different is some of the event day signage and one or two sponsors.