Who are you hoping for in 2023?

LinvoyPrimus

1 minute ago, GmasterWomble said:

Out of interest why are people wanting to see Radiohead headline again? Saw them at 2017 and was one of the most dull headline acts I've seen at Glasto. Is there a new album out or something?

Because I've never seen them and they're one of my favourite bands, nothing more complex than that. Won't happen this year anyway, two of them are busy with a side project

56 minutes ago, GmasterWomble said:

Out of interest why are people wanting to see Radiohead headline again? Saw them at 2017 and was one of the most dull headline acts I've seen at Glasto. Is there a new album out or something?

I saw them and loved them - agree that there's no need to have them again anytime soon though / side projects / lack of new material. 

The trick is to decide beforehand how much you're likely to enjoy the headliner, or is it a unique experience, or something that you'd pay through the nose for to see them at any other time.  Pyramid headliners are 2+ hours and a faff with crowds at either end, so a minimum of 3 prime festival hours where you could be seeing the Flaming Lips at the Park stage if Radiohead aren't likely to fill you with joy (because they're definitely not a unique experience).

Just now, WhatADin said:

Prompted by everybody talking about them, I have given them a listen and have decided I would very much like them to play lol

About to do the same 🙂 prompted by you pointing out that this is something that I can actually do!

On 11/10/2022 at 5:01 PM, Skip997 said:

Some good stuff in there.

Queen is never going to happen, ME and Brian May don't get on. Fleetwood Mac famously ask for too much cash.

Yeh I know there's not much chance of a few of them especially queen just putting acts in I'd like to see . would love to watch snoop on a warms Saturday afternoon on the pyramid 😍

1 minute ago, Steel city camper said:

Yeh I know there's not much chance of a few of them especially queen just putting acts in I'd like to see . would love to watch snoop on a warms Saturday afternoon on the pyramid 😍

this happened in 2010, it was brilliant fun and hilarious in a good way

26 minutes ago, clasher said:

Blur, The Stokes, The Prodigy, IDLES, Pulp, Elton, Suede, Nothing but Thieves, Thom Yorke (in any band, shape or form), Enter Shikari, Bloc Party, Paramore, Biffy, Wombats, Circa Waves, Porcupine Tree, King Gizz.

Oh, and King Crimson, obviously, as ever 😁

Get a time machine and go to Reading and Leeds circa late '00s/early '10s 😛