LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

6 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

She said "next week" - we were just hoping for as early this week as possible.

They don't tend to announce much on Mondays, tomorrow is more likely than today but i'm pretty sure it'll end up being Friday.

3 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

They don't tend to announce much on Mondays, tomorrow is more likely than today but i'm pretty sure it'll end up being Friday.

I know, my head said that but I was still hoping!

13 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

She said "next week" - we were just hoping for as early this week as possible.

4 minutes ago, incident said:

You're assuming that 0.25 days into a 7 day window?

3 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

That the week over already? I'll wrap up work then...

I meant in the sense of putting the Oxfam stuff up making us think it might be in their today. 

Edited by foolee

2 minutes ago, foolee said:

I meant in the sense of putting the Oxfam stuff up making us think it might be in their today. 

From my perspective, that was 100% people jumping to unlikely conclusions.

It was quite a stretch to go from "we've put some old stuff in the local Oxfam shop" to "maybe they've got this years T-Shirts with a lineup on the back" but we somehow managed it.

1 minute ago, max98 said:

Isn't there normally a load of activity on the glastonbury website that people with trackers notice before an announcement?

That's moreso for the full late May / early June announcement with Stage Times.

It's less of a thing ahead of dropping a first poster (as there's far fewer changes needed - literally just pasting up a single image).

• Like 1

I come and speculate for fun lol. I don't read anything into anything that Emily says. But it makes me laugh how other people do so I join in for fun.

IMO I'm pretty sure that nothing she posts is on purpose or for clues haha

Although I really don't like this Friday pattern everyone keeps talking about so I hope it's a Tuesday to stop all that 👌🏼

Edited by Bike_Like_A_Mum
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

I come and speculate for fun lol. I don't read anything into anything that Emily says. But it makes me laugh how other people do so I join in for fun.

Although I really don't like this Friday pattern everyone keeps talking about so I hope it's a Tuesday to stop all that 👌🏼

Me when I see this topic hot, then get disappointed 😊

IMG_1031.gif.68aad226463569a5ac4e94c5902649cb.gif

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

She is aware that what she posts will be analysed to some degree - she generally doesn't take the piss much like say Liam Gallagher!

• Like 1