LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

The playlist leak, correct or not (and I'm certain it is), proves the insanity of tye "don't announce anything until you get there" brigade. I've now got 2 unmissable acts thar I'd never heard of before and have even ordered an album by one of them.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

The playlist leak, correct or not (and I'm certain it is), proves the insanity of tye "don't announce anything until you get there" brigade. I've now got 2 unmissable acts thar I'd never heard of before and have even ordered an album by one of them.

is there a link?

51 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

What playlist

32 minutes ago, Justiceforcedave said:

WHAT PLAYLIST?!

The entire West Holts lineup seemingly leaked yesterday in the form of one of the bookers having it as a public playlist on his Spotify. He’s deleted it now but it’s out there.List of acts here: 

On 2/23/2024 at 12:38 PM, Justcalledtosay said:

Heilung

Matthew Halsall

Masego

Cymande

Danny Brown

Squid

Sugababes

Balming Tiger

Jessie Ware

Sofia Kourtesis

Asha Puthli

Jalen Ngonda

Jordan Rakei

Corinne Bailey Rae

Birttany Howard

Alogte Oho and his Sounds of joy

Noname

The Skatalites

Dub Terror

Jungle

Nia Archives

Justice

Edited by FloopFiller
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

The entire West Holts lineup seemingly leaked yesterday in the form of one of the bookers having it as a public playlist on his Spotify. He’s deleted it now but it’s out there now. List of acts here: 

Screenshots 

Gnomicide's homage to the one removed

19 minutes ago, FloopFiller said:

The entire West Holts lineup seemingly leaked yesterday in the form of one of the bookers having it as a public playlist on his Spotify. He’s deleted it now but it’s out there.List of acts here: 

I love those daft accidental leaks. Would've loved to see his face when he realised.

2 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Ah ok how did you give the stand by your beds nod ? 

i asked someone i knew who i knew would know the announcement date - i didn't just ask them, i asked them a particular date once i'd got word of that date.

• Thanks 1

mostly it was like the above, one time i got tipped off by a  inside senior source, i'd just ordered my dinner and sat down with my first pint then had to rush home to see the email he said he'd sent me with a list of some if the acts.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Neil said:

mostly it was like the above, one time i got tipped off by a  inside senior source, i'd just ordered my dinner and sat down with my first pint then had to rush home to see the email he said he'd sent me with a list of some if the acts.

32 minutes ago, Neil said:

i asked someone i knew who i knew would know the announcement date - i didn't just ask them, i asked them a particular date once i'd got word of that date.

Moo if it's March 1st, cluck if it's April

6 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Which two acts caught your ear?

On 2/24/2024 at 2:10 PM, Gnomicide said:

Just goes to show the benefit of releasing posters, stage by stage.