LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

On 5/6/2023 at 8:02 PM, Alvoram said:

Been shocking ops this year. No Nemesis and a few other rides down continually pushing the queues up elsewhere... Not unusual for early season though.

The best time to go will be midweek June /  Early July (outside the holidays) or mid week September... Always is. 

haha I thought I was on my 2nd favourite forum then for a moment... Towers Street

That's where we talk about operations, queue times, theoretical throughputs etc. 

Back to talking about next announcements, secret sets and line up clashes! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Whats left to individually announce then?

Shangri La

Park

Glade

Unfairground

Block 9

Arcadia

Kidzfield

Map

Main Drop (Prob last few days in May)

Anything else?

Acoustic

Woodsies

Glasto Latino

San Remo 

Pilton Palais

Toad Hall

(Based on 2022)

25 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Screenshot_20230509-114102.png

Green Futures was one of the very last announcements last year, which had Mandala bundled into it.  If they are splitting this out, and we have another thread where we counted ~100 stages, there could be a proper flood of announcements, or a continuous drip-feed for the next 5 weeks or so (last listing on Thingy for last year is the 15th).  Also we've had an announcement for RL & Deluxe Diner which isn't listed as one of last years announcements.  

Def looks the festival has them all coordinated and lined up...

14 minutes ago, Armourman said:

It was highlight of the whole week for me. 

I can believe that. I only caught it on iPlayer, but the whole setting, atmosphere, song choices, his mood, looked immense. Like he had his spark back. When he broke into Seven Nation Army - I know it's the obvious hit everyone's waiting for, but it gave me goosebumps.

• Like 1

On 5/6/2023 at 11:17 PM, maelzoid said:

To be fair they do have a GSH in their schedule, but I really dont see a place for them this year, I think they are second or third down on the pyramid or maybe headline other and it feels like all the slots are already occupied

They are secret set type of act....  And there is definitely room on one of the days on Other stage.

5 hours ago, stuie said:

haha I thought I was on my 2nd favourite forum then for a moment... Towers Street

That's where we talk about operations, queue times, theoretical throughputs etc. 

Back to talking about next announcements, secret sets and line up clashes! 

I used to hang out on Towers Times, but not for a few years now. My daily go to place now is CoasterForce.

Sorry for breaking topic, but I want to try and get tickets for Lowlands Festival next year... Kill 2 birds with one stone. Missed out this year. Marrying a bit of F&TM, Bicep, Underworld etc, with Untamed, Lost Gravity and Goliath sounds like an incredible week!!! 

26 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

I used to hang out on Towers Times, but not for a few years now. My daily go to place now is CoasterForce.

Sorry for breaking topic, but I want to try and get tickets for Lowlands Festival next year... Kill 2 birds with one stone. Missed out this year. Marrying a bit of F&TM, Bicep, Underworld etc, with Untamed, Lost Gravity and Goliath sounds like an incredible week!!! 

Walibi is definitely on my list!  I had a great weekend at Efteling last year but this year my annual leave is taken up with Glasto, Noisily and Europa Park. 

Normal peoples holidays are boring! haha

7 minutes ago, stuie said:

Walibi is definitely on my list!  I had a great weekend at Efteling last year but this year my annual leave is taken up with Glasto, Noisily and Europa Park. 

Normal peoples holidays are boring! haha

Hope nobody minds us hijacking this thread for ten minute... 😕

Have you been to Europa? It's an incredible place, it really is, but just don't go in expecting too much from the coasters, they're good, but Europa is so much more than that. Don't forget Holiday Park is down the road if you're there long enough, and EGF is worth the trip! 

6 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Hope nobody minds us hijacking this thread for ten minute... 😕

Have you been to Europa? It's an incredible place, it really is, but just don't go in expecting too much from the coasters, they're good, but Europa is so much more than that. Don't forget Holiday Park is down the road if you're there long enough, and EGF is worth the trip! 

No, first time at Europa and can't wait! 

Staying at the Bell Rock and have considered a day at Holiday Park but only if we feel we've seen and absorbed enough of Europa by the end of stay there, otherwise will stay there for the last day of the trip.  I can't see how I'd be disappointed with Silver Star or Wodan tbh, but I'll temper my expectations!