BBC Coverage 2022

Cooter

2 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

Olivia isn't perfect and definitely needs some more live training but for someone that has barely done gigs let alone had to deal with an audience that size, she's done a sterling job.

Again though, this should have been a Pyramid slot. That crowd looks insanely big.

Set could’ve been 45 minutes really. She still smashed it though. At least three proper ‘Glastonbury moments’ whatever that means. 

1 minute ago, Barry Fish said:

That was incredible, emotional and totally fucking awesome.

As someone else said never thought I would have a Glastonbury moment at home specially sat her with my girls.  Buzzing 

I dont even know what a Glastonbury moment is and i had shivers.

What a talent.

3 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

You just had one 😀

I've never been to Glasto so dont get some references like Lily Allen for eg. Leeds festival is my local but i stopped going there because its full of dickheads.

My friend is currently setting up in the John Peel stage and i support everything he does hence why im on iplayer this weekend lol.