Who Got Lucky?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

1 hour ago, The Nal said:

Myself and Mrs Nal got sorted, having initially decided not to go - other things on etc - went into full TDay mode at about 5pm. 

everybodystaycalm-staycalm.gif

I thought you were giving it a miss mate...glad you got sorted. Hopefully see you there if I get lucky on Sunday 🙂

How about @Wooderson?

57 minutes ago, gfa said:

I don't think anyone said this before - for so many people this summer will be their first big holiday abroad since 2019. Probably one of the biggest things that is hitting ticket demand

Yeah I think so. Everyone I know is away this summer compared to next to none last two years. You need to be committed to hold Off till late March to know your plans for June. 

39 minutes ago, Hawros said:

I got to this page for  London, and just kept refreshing for another 10 mins or so as other baskets failed (guessing fraud checks etc). 

Finally got 2 come back up for weds, 5am departure. So stoked 😬

Congrats! I did keep leaving and coming back in etc. but no dice 

15 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

Strange though, we had 15 of us trying for 5 tickets and we only got 1 thanks to this forum......everyone was getting white screen of death bar one mate who seemed to be in a circle of selecting departure points with it all coming up as unavailable from 6.05pm onwards...

managed to get two tickets for friends, and my wife got some for two more friends - she was trying from the office and me at home. Both on my bank card though 🤣. It's what it's all about though! 

Two more friends managed to secure their own also - so we added 6 to our group !

@gooner1990 - what's the operation like down at gloucester green going from Oxford? First time in 8 fests not travelling from London. me and my wife secured Ox coach tickets last year, my parents are over that way... 

1 hour ago, Pear_Cider said:

I thought you were giving it a miss mate...glad you got sorted. Hopefully see you there if I get lucky on Sunday 🙂

How about @Wooderson?

Cheers man. Yep he's going too. Good luck on Sunday. Be great to see you several times randomly on the site again. 

14 hours ago, Toilet Duck said:

How long does it usually go on for? I'm looking at arriving into Holyhead about 10.30/11.30am, so a straight run would have me in the carpark before 5, but it's never that simple! Congrats on the ticket, delighted for you!

Straight from Dublin on the Wednesday? Fair play, that's a long shift. I'm soft, it's a buffer day or two in Bristol for me.

3 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

So how’s the lucky folk feeling this morning?  Waking up knowing you are going to the farm after a two and a half year wait must be an incredible feeling!  Despite the hangover!  Bet you they are all double checking their order just to see it again😁.  Well done all who are successful and on to Sunday for the rest! Looks like based on last night that there are a decent number of tickets available.  

I had to be in work for 6 … ouch 🤕 

17 minutes ago, northernringo said:

Is this the most liked/reacted to post in efests history?

Deservedly so if true!

Totally overwhelmed today with messages and quotes apologies to anyone I’ve missed replying too …. Thanks to every single helper … for every single person on here … sad we can’t keep expanding the spreadsheet too … but we’ve locked that down in fairness to all the people who’ve been on it for ages … ❤️❤️❤️

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, northernringo said:

Is this the most liked/reacted to post in efests history?

Deservedly so if true!

I don't think the 'won the day' thing is working at the moment. 

It can't be - no one else got 120 reactions yesterday and it's not showing for @crazyfool1