Ticket Delivery

Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Still only 32% despatched. I would imagine it will quickly ramp up from now on. 

about 5% a day gets them all sent by the 14th so may have a while to wait yet (although I hope not as want to see mine!)

7 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

They can’t send them for printing until the balance is paid.

Or after the cancellation deadline - so if the cancellation deadline is May 5th, They print them w/c May 8th, and then start sending them shortly after that. Feels like they're only a week or so behind that best case scenario.

Got my despatch email on Tuesday (30th), however my Delivery Details on SeeTickets still shows as below.

The rest of my group had their tracking numbers added to that area after their despatch emails came through.

Anyone else in the same situation as me?

SmartSelect_20230601_124344_Chrome.jpg

18 minutes ago, lewree said:

Got my despatch email on Tuesday (30th), however my Delivery Details on SeeTickets still shows as below.

The rest of my group had their tracking numbers added to that area after their despatch emails came through.

Anyone else in the same situation as me?

SmartSelect_20230601_124344_Chrome.jpg

You should have had a See Tickets dispatch EMAIL on the 30th May. Scroll down that email and you'll see a RM tracking number. The hyperlink didn't work for me and others so copy/paste the tracking number onto Royal Mail Tracking. 

1 minute ago, Kinzinski said:

You should have had a See Tickets dispatch EMAIL on the 30th May. Scroll down that email and you'll see a RM tracking number. The hyperlink didn't work for me and others so copy/paste the tracking number onto Royal Mail Tracking. 

Yes, I have my tracking number (which isn't working yet, even with copy and paste).

But my point is that the Delivery Details tab on my SeeTickets order tracker still hasn't updated with the tracking number like everyone else in my groups has.

9 minutes ago, lewree said:

Yes, I have my tracking number (which isn't working yet, even with copy and paste).

But my point is that the Delivery Details tab on my SeeTickets order tracker still hasn't updated with the tracking number like everyone else in my groups has.

Mine didn't either and I received my tickets yesterday.  I wouldn't worry about it.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, El Weirdo said:

Mine didn't either and I received my tickets yesterday.  I wouldn't worry about it.

This is an entirely normal state of affairs. I’ve normally got the tickets before the RM tracker recognised the reference number. We’ve had no post at all since Tuesday this week. So assume (hope) tomorrow will be the day. 

3 hours ago, Clarence Clemons said:

noticed a few south west deliveries of tickets on the threads past few days. 

not heard much in London just yet, should be in that remaining 66%!

it doesn't go on areas.... with the exception of international tickets being sent first... 

4 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

….still not got my Springsteen tickets however. Anyone going to the Villa Park got theirs yet?

Nope, I've got orders with both AXS and TheTicketFactory, nothing from either yet.

Still no change here... Not even showing as in stock for me...

Delivery Details

Secure Post

Tickets will be sent by secure post. A signature may be required on delivery.

Getting sick of posting that now... Hey Ho... Won't be long now. 

At least I won't have to keep them safe for long. 

On 6/2/2022 at 8:28 AM, blutarsky said:

Question for campervanners… we are in CV East for the first time and have received our tickets and a campervan pass. I was expecting the camper ticket to be a sticker for the windscreen as with other festivals we’ve been to and Worthy Pastures, but it’s just paper.

Not a problem as the van has a windscreen clip for fixing parking tickets etc. It’s also preferable as I am going to be skipping work to attend and sometimes have to drive the van to work dependent on childcare arrangements, so I don’t want to advertise the fact the van went to the festival 😂  

Anyway, am I missing a sticker, will we be given one on arrival and do we even need one? 

Yes you swap the paper for a sticker which you have to attach to the glass.  Very cloak and dagger, but who cares!!!