Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

On the other hand, that was a while ago and people do grow up a bit, I can only speak for myself but I didn't see a huge amount wrong with what the likes of GP and PC were posting, admittedly I found the influx of alt-accounts a couple of months posting stupid bullshit annoying and I did say something, but we regularly get these same few trolls showing up. Somto have gotten a little carried away sometimes with his strange threads and excessive dabbing, but most of the time he was sound and just in my opinion maybe a quiet word would have sufficed rather than nuking him.

I'm guessing here but you'd think Neil would have had a quiet word before regarding the crisps etc and this was ignored. Countless stupid threads were made that got nuked, i think it was quite clear that this kind of behaviour wasn't wanted quiet word or not. I did enjoy the dabbing down I will say, it has started to become a bit of the forum's character

5 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

But @Matt42 did nothing wrong at all and deserves an apology 

if i have to justify my every move here, can the posters please justify their every post.

3 minutes ago, gfa said:

I'm guessing here but you'd think Neil would have had a quiet word before regarding the crisps etc and this was ignored. Countless stupid threads were made that got nuked, i think it was quite clear that this kind of behaviour wasn't wanted quiet word or not. I did enjoy the dabbing down I will say, it has started to become a bit of the forum's character

I've learnt to embrace the dab.

8 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

But @Matt42 did nothing wrong at all and deserves an apology 

I couldn't agree more, this whole conversation is leaving a sour taste in my mouth regarding efestivals and many other people clearly agree. Matt needs an apology and this can be done with, he's posted explaining himself 3 times in this thread and hasn't been acknowledged once, only to be called a cuck - again.

Just now, fraybentos1 said:

Nobody’s asking you to do that.

when you don't accept my reason for my moderation, thats what you're doing.

Just now, fraybentos1 said:

The only thing you said Matt did wrong was ‘hide’ Gucci piggy. You’ve had a massive go at him for no reason it was OTT

it might have been OTT, but so have been gucci's actions towards me, and everyone else here.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Am I the only one who doesn't know what a "cuck" is?

A man who lets his wife or girlfriend have sex with other men. Often the man lets her do whatever she wants and treat him like shit.
(Short version of cuckold)

Jon watched his wife get fucked by another man. What a cuck!

1 minute ago, Back of the Pymild said:
cuck
/kʌk/

noun

1. 1.
    DEROGATORYINFORMAL
    a weak or servile man (often used as a contemptuous term for a man with moderate or progressive political views).

Ta.

Thought it was another one of you lots' young people words.

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

if i have to justify my every move here, can the posters please justify their every post.

If you are publicly besmirching Matt and calling him a cuck, then I think you do have to justify it to be honest. Or apologise and move on.