deebeedoobee

7 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

Sending out calming sunshine vibes to everyone today.  May your glass be full and your roast spuds crispy. 

20220227_121717.jpg

Had loads of Glastonbury chat over today's roast, mainly about 2016's shitshow which won't happen again. We'll have the same blue skies as we did today in 4 months time

2 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Not my image 

IMG_20220228_184153_309.jpg

Beautiful symbolic image. It’s a fantastic place up at the Tor. No matter  how windy it is we usually find the sheltered side, have a sit down and just relax. Then I get frustrated listening to folk wondering where the festival site is and I end up having to educate them. 

Ok, I'm getting stupidly excited! I couldn't wait til the 6th to pay my balance, so that was done yesterday. I've already started thinking about packing lists etc. What's strange is, no other festival affects me in this way. Even though I love them equally and for different reasons. Unless it's just because I won't have my car, have to pack light etc. 

Hope you're all well. The Cure just played on Absolute radio and swept me back to the Pyramid in 2019! 

Just now, deebeedoobee said:

Today a villager said I was like Michael Eavis………..it was meant in a nice way but……..

just because I wear shorts all year round ( when running)

Although even funnier was Michael asking an efester if we were his children. The efester ,who shall remain nameless, is younger than us!

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, lucyginger said:

Alright gang! 

Its all been go here, I have moved into my new (ish) mans house, the company I worked for went bust so I was redundant, I've got a new job and potentially ptsd! Such fun! I have also paid my balance and I'm ready to plan for June. Woo! 

LUCYYYYYYYYYY🥰😘 good to ”see” you!! Can’t wait to see you both at the farm.