Radio One listening party

Freddyflintstonree

28 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

We’ve got no real idea what sort of level Phoebe is gonna be at when she lands back over here. She’s blown up in the states but that’s because she’s been able to do pretty much uninterrupted promo over there for two years to plug the gap of not touring - playing on SNL, featuring on tracks with big stateside artists. 

She hasn’t had the luxury of doing owt over here as far as I’m aware and the album is a long while ago now. I obviously think she’s capable of a big step up but I think the first year back will just be a case of doing average slots and venues she would have been in anyway (but packing them out) and then she’ll make a splash next time around. Reckon she’s destined for the Park. 

Gonna be really upset if she's not back on the park tbqhwu

13 minutes ago, Boomtowner said:

That's my thought as well, it could be my first ever Other Stage headliner

Hopefully on the Friday night - he would be my first Headliner at Glasto.  I would be well happy with that.  Really want to be at a big stage for my first headliner and just not interested in Billie so this prospect has got me buzzing.  It would be rammed

22 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Hopefully on the Friday night - he would be my first Headliner at Glasto.  I would be well happy with that.  Really want to be at a big stage for my first headliner and just not interested in Billie so this prospect has got me buzzing.  It would be rammed

He was one of our must sees in 2019 but unfortunately he had health problems and cancelled

16 hours ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Was just looking for the number to send a dab down text.

16 hours ago, the wonderwhy said:

Dab down Wet Leg's rats 

15 hours ago, Ddiamondd said:

Dab up Dabana Ross

Can someone please explain this dab up / down meme for an old man?

1 hour ago, blutarsky said:

Can someone please explain this dab up / down meme for an old man?

It started from Matt Bellamy dabbing during Dig Down at Reading Festival and has been adopted by eFestivals to mean something dying or having something bad happen to them.

i.e. Taylor Swift dabbed down from Glastonbury.

25 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

It started from Matt Bellamy dabbing during Dig Down at Reading Festival and has been adopted by eFestivals to mean something dying or having something bad happen to them.

i.e. Taylor Swift dabbed down from Glastonbury.

Thanks

There should be an eFests wiki

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Sam Fender subbing the Pyramid would be interesting, we had info a while ago that he was playing the Other stage, so this would definitely fit with Emily’s comments about trying to fit in acts who are nearly headline sized.

I mean it’s not like Sam Fender has outgrown the Other Stage and needed to be fit in elsewhere.