Radio One listening party

Freddyflintstonree

34 minutes ago, adequate8 said:

Not subbing Pyramid from what I hear, he’s got the Eilish slot from 2019…

Thanks for sharing.

Seems like a slot he would have held in 2020, and Blossoms are returning to Other on Friday, so maybe they are pretty much working off the 2020 bill as a template. Replacing acts like Dizzee and Robyn who might not be touring, or acts like Skunk Anansie and Happy Mondays where it might have been a 50th anniversary special (like Fatboy Slim who we know has been replaced).

Edited by dentalplan

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

or acts like Skunk Anansie and Happy Mondays where it might have been a 50th anniversary special (like Fatboy Slim who we know has been replaced).

I think Skunk Anansie would be quite surprised to be dropped based on their tour dates (or lack of dates during Glasto weekend).

Happy Mondays are also around and active (though without such an obvious hole so far).

Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 1.13.52 PM.png

5 minutes ago, assorted said:

I think Skunk Anansie would be quite surprised to be dropped based on their tour dates (or lack of dates during Glasto weekend).

Happy Mondays are also around and active (though without such an obvious hole so far).

Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 1.13.52 PM.png

Ok but as I said about Fatboy Slim, he's active and touring and definitely there but not headlining the Other Stage anymore, we believe. So you'd expect it was a booking because it was a 50th anniversary. So, it could be that Skunk Anansie (and Happy Mondays) were the same, as they had former headliners dotted all around the place. Or they could be on the Avalon Stage instead now.

Just a suggestion on how it might not be carried over from 2020. It might be, for all I know.

Edited by dentalplan

On 2/3/2022 at 12:21 PM, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

It started from Matt Bellamy dabbing during Dig Down at Reading Festival and has been adopted by eFestivals to mean something dying or having something bad happen to them.

i.e. Taylor Swift dabbed down from Glastonbury.

Are you a BBC rugby correspondent?59B7FA19-FFE5-4BBA-906E-ED68D7BA2DB7.jpeg.f154ab1e434ecce115c03d6f59a44996.jpeg

• Upvote 2