Kanye West

dentalplan

29 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Not allowed to play grammys. Being a dick over this billie eilish thing.. Billie playing Glastonbury.. 

Maybe there hope for him to pull out of glasto.. 

Yeaaaa support billie Init 

I think you might be getting a little confused between Kanye West and Kendrick Lamar old son 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

Are you suggesting that he's both messed up from using LSD and is racist for not liking Kanye West? Genuinely trying to work out what you're talking about. 

It's probably a coincidence that he wanted Stormzy removed from the lineup as well

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Think he just doesn’t like hip hop at all, although not a great look mixing up Kendrick and Kanye I must admit. 

Wait till you hear what he thinks of Beyonce's iconic headlining set. Or, for instance, the black lives matter movement

Just now, Gilgamesh69 said:

What does he think of them?

Well, ostensibly, his problem with the Beyonce set was that she performed too many covers, and further that another poster who liked it was "Nutty as a fruitcake"

As for black lives matter, well, he just wanted to remind everyone that it was blacks who originally sold black people into slavery, many sides, many sides

I'll admit it's a bit uncomfortable for me to drag this all up, but I'm not a big fan of the whole "Don't mind grandpa, he's from another generation" vibe that's floating around when stuff like "Kanye should be removed from the 2022 glasto lineup!" pops up

• Upvote 3

Old sons 

He got the wrong bloke lolol... which is funny

He is a not a racist... But I stand by all lives matter.. Or is it only ukrainian lives that matter at the moment.. At least I'm consistent.... 

He doesnt like hip hop,, rap,, grim very true I can't stand it.. But the reason for not wanting stormzy to play is the same reason I don't think billie eilish should headline... The amount of material one has done.. 

I personally and it is just my opinion that if you have only had one or two albums out in your career then surly to god there should be a band that has been around for longer with a big back catalogue of music that deserves the top slot.. 

Instead....... and for heavens sake Glastonbury of ALL the festival's in the world doesn't need to do this..... Seems to be headlining bands,, singers that are most in vogue at that moment... In vogue probably wrong word.. But this grandpa don't give a shit lol.. 

He is now going to have a cup of tea... With a big shot of Brandy Init.. Lol

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

Old sons 

He got the wrong bloke lolol... which is funny

He is a not a racist... But I stand by all lives matter.. Or is it only ukrainian lives that matter at the moment.. At least I'm consistent.... 

He doesnt like hip hop,, rap,, grim very true I can't stand it.. But the reason for not wanting stormzy to play is the same reason I don't think billie eilish should headline... The amount of material one has done.. 

I personally and it is just my opinion that if you have only had one or two albums out in your career then surly to god there should be a band that has been around for longer with a big back catalogue of music that deserves the top slot.. 

Instead....... and for heavens sake Glastonbury of ALL the festival's in the world doesn't need to do this..... Seems to be headlining bands,, singers that are most in vogue at that moment... In vogue probably wrong word.. But this grandpa don't give a shit lol.. 

He is now going to have a cup of tea... With a big shot of Brandy Init.. Lol

Yeah I’m sure your issue is number of albums 😂Kendrick has plenty and you’ve just got him mixed up with Kanye.

Wish old weird men weren’t allowed to use the internet. Also anyone that says ‘all lives matters’ is by definition a total c**t 

3 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Yeah I’m sure your issue is number of albums 😂Kendrick has plenty and you’ve just got him mixed up with Kanye.

Wish old weird men weren’t allowed to use the internet. Also anyone that says ‘all lives matters’ is by definition a total c**t 

Agreed x

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

But the reason for not wanting stormzy to play is the same reason I don't think billie eilish should headline... The amount of material one has done.. 

14 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Not allowed to play grammys. Being a dick over this billie eilish thing.. Billie playing Glastonbury.. 

Maybe there hope for him to pull out of glasto.. 

Yeaaaa support billie Init 

mmhmm

14 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

He is a not a racist... But I stand by all lives matter

Imagine telling some you broke your leg, and they say "actually all limbs matter"... do you see how much of a c**t you're being with that statement? It's not black lives matter *more* it's just that maybe it's good to have a conversation about how black lives seem to be treated with little worth. For example. in the UK "Black children are almost three times more likely to be given a caution or sentence than white children" or how about "Black women are more than 5 times as likely to die in pregnancy or childbirth than white women."

Source: https://committees.parliament.uk/committee/93/human-rights-joint-committee/news/121927/human-rights-of-black-people-not-equally-protected-say-committee/

• Upvote 7

14 hours ago, fraybentos1 said:

No need for the c**t bit old son.. What ever your thoughts. 

Edited by guypjfreak